Found a worm in the cocopod

Can anyone tell me of this is normal? Or how i can treat it?
There are a few what looks like wroms moving in the cocopod. I just noticed it as i was trying to move ip the cocopod a bit. Please, if someone knows how to get rid of whatever this it I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

1 Like

Can’t tell from the pic what that is? If it’s a worm of some sort…no idea how it got in there or if/how to treat it. If it’s a flying bug, some Neem oil with a slight touch of dish soap should attract and kill most flying pests.

With your updated pic…kinda look like roots to me.

4 Likes

They are so small its really hard to see. Pulled a few out to get a better look.

2 Likes

looks like fungus gnats

check this out: Fungus Gnats & Cannabis - How to Identify & Get Rid of It Quickly!

6 Likes

Thanks, I really appreciate this. At least now i know what up against.

4 Likes

Any lil flies you noticed flying around the pod or grobo? Would be another sign of fungus gnats best of luck!

3 Likes

If she a seedling? If So I would scrap it give a good cleaning fresh pod water etc reset and start over my opinion… best of luck!

2 Likes

Bacillus thuringiensis Will do the trick for the gnat larva

3 Likes

@420farms :point_up:t3:Thank MPower! Just finished this read​:brain::dash: good to know power… Also I noticed that helped a lil on my outdoor grow was tea tree seem work better than neem oil for me… best of luck 420!

3 Likes

Havent seen any flies

1 Like

Shes headed into late veg in a couple days. I cant start over at this point.

1 Like

Great!! Going to pick this up tomorrow.

1 Like

I agree!

If the cocopod is saturated, isn’t that not good for the plant?

1 Like