Forum stomper (2nd grow)

Looking good B.I.G. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@SWSVIC I’ll pass on ethos… he has such sketch pass

1 Like

Good to know. Will definitely be trying my hand with autos in the future once traveling becomes a thing again.

2 Likes

@SWSVIC I can see an indoor grow for u in the future. U will like it!

1 Like

Meaning a tent? I’m eyeing some things :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes!! I had a feeling u caught the bug. I run two tents before I moved. I had a veg tent 4x2 , and 4x4 running leds… i loved it!

2 Likes

I’m limited to a 3x5 walk in closet in my home office (part of negotiation with wife). I’m currently trying to devise the most ridiculous over built set up of that size in existence. I don’t care to grow a large amount, my goal is simply to grow more elite buds than what I can find at my local dispensaries (and enjoy the process along the way). Will start a thread soon for recommendations on a no holds bar, no budget, tent setup that fits my size requirements.

8 Likes

I’ll throw in my 2 cents when u start that thread

1 Like

34/35 early vegetation.

5 Likes

Mephisto Genetics X Big Pappa Grow Labs looking super healthy!

2 Likes

Mazel tov! It’s a girl!

So should I go ahead and move into transition? Or should I just let it run it’s course? 34/35 early vegetation.

3 Likes

At the bottom of the 2nd fan too?

1 Like

No. I did some early LST on her so she’s twisted up. I tried to go with the spiral move. She’s not pass the first fan.

If its an indica, id add a week. See how she looks then ok. You have some more room to fatten her up

1 Like

Hey @Todd.grobo it’s an auto my man.

1 Like

Looks awesome, can’t wait to see her stretch.

1 Like

4 Likes

Tell me about the tying the fan leaves together up top method. I assume that’s an auto technique to give the smaller growth more light without pruning?

1 Like

Yea that’s all I’m doing is just helping get more light to the bottom part without having to cut anything. But sometime a leaf just needs to get cut.

1 Like

I hate when you have to cut the original two branches because there half the height of others and therefor the buds will never get big.
When i had auto when i did trim her huge fan leaves she would sprout abit. Keep us posted. Like watching the other grows.

2 Likes