Flush Information

Hi, all! As my grow approaches the harvest, I have a few questions regarding the Flush stage. Is a water change required when entering this stage? Does the Grobo prompt for a water change or is that something that we do on our own when starting the flush if one is required? I’m also assuming that dosing automatically stops during this period. All details for Flush and Drying in Grobo will be deeply appreciated.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks, but is a water change required or advised at that point and if so, does the Grobo prompt for it?

1 Like

Good question! I never paid much attention.
I keep my same drain and fill day throughout my entire grow so if I extend and use up all my notifications I know which day it should be.
If your worried about your plant being totally flushed you can start with a drain and fill.
This is a better question for @Todd.grobo to answer.
In the meantime I will keep checking for info.

1 Like

Great question, I had the same confusion!

Grobo will continue to tell you what to do! You drain/fill during your normal weekly cycle, when it notifies you! (The flush stage notify email will be a bit confusing unless they’ve improved it by now.)

That’s it! That’s all you need to do. The system will automatically stop supplying nutrients.

2 Likes

So I was doing some reading and this is what I found…

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/does-grobo-flush-cannabis/628/18?u=bplatinum9

3 Likes

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/plants-over-70-days/1642/39?u=bplatinum9

3 Likes

Thanks, guys! I will allow the grow to enter flush in a couple of days and see if the Grobo prompts for a water change at that point. If it doesn’t, I’ll know I need to do one and follow the routine.

2 Likes

Thank you for this.

2 Likes

When you go into flush you should do a drain/fill immediately. The intent is for the plant to be allowed 10 days of nutrient-free water drinking, which is acheived by ridding the reservoir of nutrients at the start of that phase.

2 Likes

The system still prompts you to do this. You don’t need to do anything extra outside of the normal notifications that tell you what to do.

3 Likes