Plants over 70 days

@Azuri the flush is automatic right?
So I’m day 91 and day 40/ 39 on flowering which means I should be day 1 on the flush cycle right

2 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo

The new app number of days was rolled out while I was in flush or completed flush since I had run over the 10 days of flush. It is automatic and when they rolled out the change mine didn’t say number of days left it just “Ready to Harvest”

1 Like

@Todd.grobo,
Great question… @Stephen should know the answer to this one… ((Or maybe :email: Message GroboTeam for an answer to this one…)) Let us know why the Flush countdown didn’t start for you… :thinking:

2 Likes

[quote=“SilverGrobo, post:36, topic:1642”]
Great question… @Stephen should know the answer to this one… ((Or maybe :email: Message GroboTeam for an answer to this one…)) Let us know why the Flush countdown didn’t start for you… :thinking:
[/quote]Easy answer.

My days switch at 6 or 7pm. So I just opened it at 644pm here and I see I’m on day 1 flush of 10. When I have more control over scheduling timing long term that will be less awkward hehehehe

2 Likes

Hey guys, thought this might help, but now I just got another question. Does this mean @Stephen that the unit will flush for the last 10 days of your recipe assuming all was well, but if you decided to continue the grow, it would start dispensing nutes again?

Extending your grow

What happens if my plant isn’t ready to harvest before the end of my recipe you ask? We have good news. The Grobo will continue automatically following the recipe for as long as you wish after the recommended harvest date. This way you can rest assured you will be able to harvest at the time you choose and maximize the quality of your bud. End your grow on your time.

2 Likes

Hi @Dew & everyone,

Currently, the system will not dispense nutes during the last ‘flush’ stage. This stage lasts for 10 days and will extend past that, but will not dose any food. The pH is balanced the entire stage. When you see you have entered the flush stage, perform a drain and fill. From then on just top up the reservoir to keep the plant drinking. The leaves may change colour as it approaches the finish line, good sign.

Stephen

3 Likes

Hey @Dew I put a different spin on it. I did my final drain and fill for the flush and just kept topping up during the 12 days it’s only pH water no nutrients. Going forward I will do two flushes on day one of flush to ensure the majority of the nutes are gone from the root ball not that the plant didn’t use them up after 12 days but it would be better if you do a shorter flush.

4 Likes

@Azuri do you believe it makes that big a difference flushing it twice. I will do my weekly drain fill tonight so I might just do that

1 Like

I don’t know first hand, I seen a discussion about it after i had completed my grow. :thinking:

1 Like

Hey everyone been super busy last month or so I’ll have updates soon. I’m getting close to the end here and a day away from entering stage 6 the flushing stage, super excited. So here is my question, I am on day 48 of 49 of flowering (49th day is tomorrow) and am supposed to do a drain and fill tonight but enter the flush stage day after tomorrow. Could I wait a day and put straight distilled water in, or would it just be best to do the drain and fill and in a day do it again when I enter the flush stage?

2 Likes

@Ctaylor684,
It is totally up to you… It is your call… If you need a top off tonight (if needed) and a drain/fill on Flush Day… You run the show in your (Grobo)…
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

@SilverGrobo thanks that’s what I was thinking just checking with the bright people on here. :green_thumb:

2 Likes

Hey @Ctaylor684

If you do a drain and fill prior to your app actually saying your in flush stage it will dispense a full set of nutrients. I would suggest waiting until the app has flipped to the last stage and then drain and fill. One week of nutrients will be wasted if you jump the gun a day early doing a drain and fill. If you’re not going to be there for the flush transition day then yeah some other alternative is required.

5 Likes

@Azuri thanks for the advice. That’s what I ended up doing just holding off thought the same thing waste of nutrients.

3 Likes

Am I supposed to get a notification to do drain and fill when it hits flush stage, or do I do it manually @Azuri?

If you app says day 1/10 of flush hold off until tomorrow if notification hasn’t come up. I know they come at different times for people but if you flipped today it should be your next notification. Someone else may have to chime in since I had support start my flush manually not via the app since I extended my flower period.

If you want to try it now sit there after the fill is complete. Bottles 3, 4 and 5 should not dispense if the reciepe has flipped to flush.

Happy flushing! PS if you need to ripen up further you can overrun the 10 day flush I went 12, smoke and taste is amazing. :+1:

2 Likes

@Azuri ok I hear what your saying my notifications come in at 8am my days change around 2pm, so I just hit flush(1/10) a couple hours ago. I’ll hold off until tomorrow morning. Thank you I appreciate the help.

1 Like

Great observation mine are the same but reversed. My day flips at 8:00pm and notifications come out at 2:00am. Here’s another tidbit if you request any changes to your receipe the moment they save your updated reciepe notification times and drain and fill days can change, make no changes and it will be effortless to the end. :+1:

2 Likes

Mine came up during flush no issuss

today’s top up

9 Likes