First timer ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜œ

2 Likes

does bottle 1 lower or raise?

1 Like

All bottles should never raise, if they are thereโ€™s a problem. Using distilled with a normal ph of 7.0 means the Grobo should have to adjust minimally, meaning less use of bottles 1&2 during a grow.

3 Likes

Im talking about does it raise or lower the PHโ€ฆbut i agree if the bottle level raises there are issuesโ€ฆlolโ€ฆive used distilled water since the start and now produce my own so bottles 1 and 2 have barley been used and im on day 101 33/50 flowerโ€ฆmy unit has basically performed flawlessly as I sit here and contiplate a tent kit purchase and the use of super soil but keep the growbo working also. AGAIN THANKS for the feed back sirโ€ฆhappy growing

4 Likes

Sorry bud, misunderstood your question. I believe 1 is acid (lowers ph) and 2 is base (raises ph).

4 Likes

Thanks brotherโ€ฆ.Iโ€™m still enjoying/learning as this is my first grow and itโ€™s getting close.

5 Likes

One raises two lowers. Three and four are nutrients I believe and five is cal-mag. Thatโ€™s all I know. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

@Gunk just a huge sponge arenโ€™t you! Love it. 2 points for @Gunk

5 Likes

Little lollipoping and fan leaf removal.

3 Likes

Nice, canโ€™t wait to start mine. Same one just Barneys farm brand.

1 Like

I used the S1 recipe. It mentioned og kush breath. I think thereโ€™s threes recipes. The height indoor grow height was five feet I believe. Great strain. @TheDogMan :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

When I looked for mine, it was not listed so I requested it. If they donโ€™t put it in in time, I saw something from another brand Pyramid Seeds for Do Si Dos I might use not sure yet. I forget if I ordered female or auto seeds, so need to look again.

1 Like

8 days into transition.

Thereโ€™s a couple of tall branches in the middle that Iโ€™ll pull to the side so theyโ€™ll match up with the height of the others.

5 Likes

Looks good, I canโ€™t wait to try mine when the Grobo 2 finally comes. Only curious as why your fan is so low, when on the Grobo 2, they say to put it more near the middle/top? Also my pod is even with the top not up like that.

I have a fan in mine and it is aiming UP to blow into the plant some and keep it from molding or getting damp. Also I think it is good for the plant to get blown around some like the wind hitting it.

2 Likes

The fan inside is a three speed. Lots of air movement. I point it down at the pod to minimize dampness. The air flows all over anyway. I also have a fan at the service door in the back that blows air all through the box. Fresh air circulation is all thatโ€™s needed I believe. Iโ€™m happy with it. My temps are more consistent.

3 Likes

Neat, I never thought of doing that with the hatch. :grinning: The 2 has a different back and maybe that is why it is higher? Still waiting on mine to come.

When the Grobo 2 comes, I am really going to look at the exhaust fan and setup being it comes in pieces to see if I can do anything simple to maybe swap out the fan, add something or ?

2 Likes

You think the nutrients will make it @Todd.grobo ? Five is the same level.

4 Likes

it looks like 3, 4, and 5 might finish before your plant does. Especially since you will need to add another week or two to flower. Do you have backups? If not, i would grab some.

5 Likes

My 4 is the lowest, about 1/4 inch. 1 and 2 are about 2 inches and 3 and 5 are at 1 inch.
I still have about a month left in flower, but I do have extras.

2 Likes

Yes sir I just ordered some. I was thinking along those lines. I knew you would know :+1:t2::sunglasses: thank you

3 Likes