First timer 😎😜

Gives you a bit more room to play with over the next few weeks!

1 Like

Again sorry to bother. But I recently was reading about the one and two bottles. I use distilled water only and both my one and two are half gone. So are the rest I guess. This look :eyes: normal to you?

4 Likes

My only thought is you might need to recalibrate, I use very little of the 1 & 2 bottles.

Your plant looks nice doesn’t seam to show any issues and both bottles look to be at the same level, might just actually be needed during the fill possibly.

I’m also new to this as well someone might have a better answer lol best of luck on your grow :metal:

4 Likes

Yeah. What’s weird to me is why disperse at all if there running even? That to me says the water should be good initially. It’s been this way from the beginning. I just recently looked at pictures and there nutrient levels. I’m tired of digging for ish at this point.

3 Likes

@Hayden_Gregory What are your thoughts on these levels?

2 Likes

Being that this is my first grow as well, I can not really say in particular I will say my bottle has had 3/4" gap in between them, now they have leveled back out, The PH adjusting system is very interesting to say the least, number 5 balanced should do most of the balancing after your weekly water change which results in number 1 and 2 staying fairly consistent with each other. My plant seems to be doing ok, I am going to post a picture of my plant on my thread if you would like to go and check it out! along with my nute bottles, I would say calibrate your PH probe in the app if you have not done so, I am going to try to recalibrate mine monthly next week I will!

2 Likes

Will do. Thank you for the input :+1:t2:Means a lot. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am going to post on my forum now I will tag you in it!

1 Like

I use distilled water and as such bottles 1 and 2 last 2 to 3 grows each usually. Distilled is a set ph typically 7.0 so very little adjustments are required. Ro is usually neutral sobit can be adjusted easily as well.

3 Likes

Great. Thank you. We’ll see I guess.

1 Like

So last day before transition? Looks ready! Maybe trim som fan leaves. @Todd.grobo so can I pinch and squish now or is it to late. I guess if I do it I would have to extend her. It didn’t cross my mind because it was small. And I believe you said three nodes down from the top. So that only about two inches down from the top. So I squish the whole stem every half inch or so?That sound right? Thank you

3 Likes

So it’s flipping today. I think it’s ready. I guess a person can’t rely on a experienced champion to leave comments or voluntarily make a suggestion. Grobo is limited what they can advise. I’m learning. I’ve also seen champions in this forum make negative comments because a new grower didn’t take there advice. :-1:t2: I get great help and suggestions from new growers mostly . Thank you guys who have been apart says a lot about a person . :+1:t2::sunglasses: seriously appreciated. I do what I can to help new people. I hate to see them hanging with no answers. And I’ve only been here a couple of months.

4 Likes

Racks make a great hood support :+1:t2:Did some air stone work. This is how I do my fill. I drain into a big bucket.

3 Likes

A bit late to try that technique out now, but its your plant! Don’t let me keep you from experimenting. I still do!
P.S. try not to expose your roots to light past a young stage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I figured. Thanks though. I’m to scared to experiment :joy: see if I can get through this with reasonable success first . I had to reconnect hose that pops off every week. No other way. :+1:t2::sunglasses: I added a T and another air stone to take pressure off. Plenty of air for that little pump :+1:t2: All is good thank you Todd

3 Likes

2 Likes

does bottle 1 lower or raise?

1 Like

All bottles should never raise, if they are there’s a problem. Using distilled with a normal ph of 7.0 means the Grobo should have to adjust minimally, meaning less use of bottles 1&2 during a grow.

3 Likes

Im talking about does it raise or lower the PH…but i agree if the bottle level raises there are issues…lol…ive used distilled water since the start and now produce my own so bottles 1 and 2 have barley been used and im on day 101 33/50 flower…my unit has basically performed flawlessly as I sit here and contiplate a tent kit purchase and the use of super soil but keep the growbo working also. AGAIN THANKS for the feed back sir…happy growing

4 Likes

Sorry bud, misunderstood your question. I believe 1 is acid (lowers ph) and 2 is base (raises ph).

4 Likes