First timer 😎😜

6 Likes

Wiot woot :seedling:

3 Likes

Loving the journal part of this app. Documenting frequently. Good future reference. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Day five of early veg. First water change with nutrients. I noticed a couple of brown spots and will see what happens in a few days. Seems common. Of course I will take any advice. Thank you

3 Likes

Day twenty. Ten days early veg. Also I’m thinking one stores distilled water is better than another. Watching one and two disperse is what’s giving it away. My second change was a different brand. First and third was better I believe. I’ll know tomorrow in number four water change. Thanks for letting me share and I believe my plant :seedling: looks good. What do the pros think :thinking:?

5 Likes

This is my first time too :grinning: I am on day 45 in transation and no idea just been letting it go.

I decide to take the newbies :rofl: do almost nothing approach to my first grow. I did add Hydroguard and planning to try Bud Candy and Fish Sh!t as I already have them. I did not trim almost anything, just cut a few of the bigger leaves not planning to do much trimming either and see what I end up with. Mine looks like a short round bush almost. :grinning:

2 Likes

The spots are probably OK. I had a few small brown things too early on. Some say they are from the nutrients.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s looking better. Only a couple bottom leaves did it :+1:t2:

4 Likes

First day late vegetation. She was at five nodes so she got topped. My first. Yay! Seems to be growing fast. I’m pretty excited that things are going well with my first grow. It really is simple. Lots of great information since the grobo was released. Thank you to all who participate in this information. There’s tons. :+1:t2::fist:

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: What do you think of my grow?

3 Likes

Moving along. Noticed the lst I did slowed her down a bit. I left one branch alone and it’s about a half inch taller than the rest. Now I will wait and see if she takes off. I’ve already extended late veg a week. Average water :sweat_drops: temp is 73 and box is 75. Humidity 40. No issues at all.
Thank you for allowing me to share. :sunglasses::+1:t2: Great place and informative. All I know I’ve learned here.

2 Likes

So here is where she’s at now. Day 39. Beginning of week three late vegetation. There’s currently twelve sites. But maybe :thinking: a couple lower ones might not catch up. She is Dos si Dos strain. Mostly indica. I would humbly take any opinions or advice. @Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo @Mpower11 Thank you so much :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Definitely extend her another week or two. Let them bottom LST branches catch up vertically to the middle and while she does this keep on trimming and lollipopping her a little at a time. Over those two weeks, she’ll get some great shape and start to be ready for the flip.

5 Likes

Thank for confirmation. Based on what I’ve picked up here I kinda figured she would be extended some. I’m very happy with her progress and health. Yeah I very subtlety have been trimming her up. I’m so nervous when I do it. But exciting. So much out there to soak in. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Todd covered everything I would have said.

Looking good

5 Likes

Thank you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looks great G….

3 Likes

Thank you :sunglasses:

1 Like

… #20

- - - [2021-10.11]:

@Gunk,

…

…

…

Todd.grobo_GotYouCovered~~ (2)

…

…

• (She Looks Great): {:smiley:}:

Read..~~

~~~

- - - [2021-10.20]:

@Gunk,

…

~~~

- - - [2021-12.14]:

@Gunk,

…

…

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes