First timer 😎😜

I agree based on these new photos. Great suggestion @FireGuy I cut lowers and uppers and then used the scope on the table. Thank you. I’m a little off at times :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. So @Todd.grobo do I just jump ahead to flush on the schedule? Also @FireGuy what is your recommendation for flawless flush dosing?

2 Likes

Atta boy! Exactly what we needed. I’m in agreement with @Todd.grobo, start flush within the next couple days!

2 Likes

Just follow the dosing on the bottle for Flawless Finish. As I don’t have it in front of me.

4 Likes

You manually change the schedule to flush, then do a drain/fill and dose with flawless.

2 Likes

Thank you. Awesome guys @FireGuy @Todd.grobo I will follow the instructions on the label. :+1:t2: Appreciate your guy’s help :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Short grow time or short flower time. It never reached the 60-80 days of flower

It will be 128 days from seed to harvest. Not sure if that’s good or bad?

4 Likes

Most of my grows are averaging 120 days. You can see both my units in my thread currently.
I think to flip to Flush on day 44/45 of flower and let the 10 days play out in flush.

5 Likes

Seen you guys talking about this β€œflawless finish” can someone let me know what it is should I use it?

4 Likes

@FireGuy could probably give a better explanation. It’s a nutrient that helps remove all the leftover nutrients and helps with overall quality and taste. This is my first time using it. I was advised to just follow instructions on the bottle. Simple for sure. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

5 Likes
  • Helps to remove salt- residues from within plants
  • Stimulates plants to use up stored nutrients
  • Assists plants to rid themselves of toxins and waste-products
  • Produces a cleaner, better tasting crop
  • Can be used for plants grown in any medium

Just helps with flushing and giving a cleaner, smoother smoke.

5 Likes

Hey grower! I use flawless finish as well iv found that the instructions are a bit different for hydro .on the advanced natural web site it reads to add to your reservoir for only 6 hour then drain and then only add water for the remainder of the grow.I DONT THINK THIS A WELL KNOW FACT for flawless finish. Nice grow! :v:

How to use Flawless Finish:

Flawless Finish can be used in any type of grow-system and in any medium. It should be used approximately 1 week (4-10 days) before harvest. For hydroponic systems simply drain the reservoir and refill with clean, fresh water. Add 2ml/Litre and mix well. Run the system for 6 hours to completely wash the roots and root-zone. After the 6 hours has elapsed, drain the system and refill with fresh water.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing that tip @Christifer I don’t think that’s a commonly known fact. Good to know! Appreciate the share.

6 Likes

I’ll keep this in mind when I flush my tent in about 8-10 weeks! Thanks @Christifer!!!

4 Likes

Thank you @Christifer. What a blessing to have all you guys here. :+1:t2::sunglasses: I’ll be letting her go through tomorrow and flush Saturday morning. This information was meant to be. :green_thumb: :groboone:

3 Likes

Ready for tomorrow I believe?

4 Likes

indeed!

4 Likes

I agree

3 Likes

Ok. So do think I should hang in grobo or go straight to machine? Keep in mind there are no fans in machine. The reason I’m asking is maybe getting some of the moisture out first. What do you think :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m sorry. I just recapped our conversation early on. Straight to machine working down.

1 Like

I’d do a 24hr hang in the grobo, but that’s just me.

3 Likes