First timer ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜œ

I missed this somehow! I feel special๐Ÿ˜œ @Stephen @Todd.grobo check it out @Gmann Cool Grobo :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Nice wrap

4 Likes

Put her into flush at 7am US time. Everything had a lean this morning. Confirmed again with a loop. :+1:t2: Good to go. :star_struck::sunglasses: this is flying by.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m talking about. :+1:t2::sunglasses::star_struck:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne: these are such beautiful plants

3 Likes

Thank you :+1:t2::sunglasses:First for me. Definitely looking forward to the second.

2 Likes

Sheโ€™s pretty! Wish we could smell it!

5 Likes

Almost done :white_check_mark:. Man hope things get sorted out with Grobo. Not very Encouraging to new growers. Sounds like they need to shut down and catch up with support instead of creating new problems. This last grobo release and all itโ€™s problems are ruining there reputation. Honesty is the best medicine :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking good and smelling good. Has gotten alot more crystal looking. Monday is the chop. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Lookin good!

3 Likes

Oh boy! Nice buds!

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

This is in google maps @FireGuy

1 Like

Didnโ€™t think about using google maps, but this tells me they should be โ€œopenโ€ today and NOTHING. Regardless of google maps, the fact that there was NO POST about being shutdown for vacation or the holidaysโ€ฆnothing, is very concerning to me. Thereโ€™s rumblings around, and we all have our thoughts, Iโ€™m really just waiting to see what grobo has to say. I do know that @bjorn was on an hr or two ago for a few minutes and then gone! Thatโ€™s gotta be the most concerning part for me with all the concerns and comments over the last few days.

1 Like

I noticed that. Was hoping to come back on with better news. Iโ€™ve surfed around and mostly itโ€™s bad reviews everywhere. Also read an article from grobo dated March 2021. Itโ€™s about companies that went under and couldnโ€™t get product anymore. I hope itโ€™s not ironicโ€ฆ.

1 Like

I found this today. This was the 2021 winner of best grow-at-home package thatโ€™s been in business for 20 yrs :grimacing:. Click the link

1 Like

Yikes :grimacing: you never know man. Iโ€™m totally prepared to try an adapt my own way if itโ€™s necessary. As long as my unit functions properly. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised I guess.

1 Like

This is the thing that worries me! Iโ€™ve got total transparency right nowโ€ฆgrobo WILL NOT function without the servers. If I remember correctly, it needs Wi-Fi connection to the servers to start, change settings, drain/fillโ€ฆthe works.

1 Like

Maybe try to hack the light and take advantage of that manually. Iโ€™m sure I could figure it out. The rest is bubbles and nutrients. Time will tell. Just use a pump that hooks to your drill

1 Like