First timer!

AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7, Quiet Dual 120mm USB Fan, UL-Certified for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling Amazon.com

OPOLAR 4 Inch USB Small Desk Fan, Ultra-Quiet Design, with 360 Rotation, 3.8 ft Cable, Portable Cooling for Home & Office,Brown https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MYMXK92/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_9WR4KB3EEGHQEXPQXCG0

Just a few examples.

4 Likes

Have you fitted these in yours? Does that require making a hole?

1 Like

Yes I have them and a lot of others growers use them as well. U pass the cord down the back and bring it out a access panel that is on bottom right hand side. No hole drilling required.

3 Likes

Happy days!! Any chance you can show me how yours is run?

1 Like

Here is an old photo. I can get some more this afternoon after lights come back on.

3 Likes

She’s a beaut!! :heart::heart:

Awesome! If you can show me how you ran the cables that will be cool!

What’s the hook on the right hand side for?

2 Likes

The hook is used for training purposes.

3 Likes

Instead of the cables? I can’t see the hooks on in the Grobo shop

1 Like

Just magnetic hooks off amazon

2 Likes

I’ll have a look, so u use some string or something of the like from hook to branch to expose more light in centre?

Be awesome to see how you ran the cables for the fans, I’ve ordered some ready :ok_hand:t2::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

I can get some pics this afternoon. Just want be able to lift lid up fully d/t plant in full flower. Harvest in about a week or so.

2 Likes

Legend!!

I bet you’re excited, how much have you been getting from Harvest on average?

2 Likes

Around 2.5 ounces

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Great work!
I aim to b in that ball park!

Did you flip them much longer after the picture you sent earlier?

2 Likes

I had already flipped her. Depending your plants genetics. I still had to supercrop her despite flipping just above first fan. I knew this plants genetics and knew she was gonna stretch.

2 Likes

@Jaymee_Dunne,

- - -

@Jaymee_Dunne,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Thank you for replying and thank you for the help :muscle:t3: Much appreciated

3 Likes

They’re liking a lot better now, thank you @Fresh & @SilverGrobo for your help, I got the extra fans in the boxes now, I seen a post of someone adding full spectrum light strips in there boxes, are these a good addition?

3 Likes

Some people have been doing some testing with them and claim that it is helping. I have thought about it but I have been wrapped up in my tent grow.

2 Likes

I’m gonna look into them.
Can you tell me the optimal humidity, box temp and water temps I should be trying to keep to?

1 Like