First time growth

Yes….

Well the second one is being sent back to sender. But the one I had only one grow from it 5 months is still in great condition no scruffs and the probes where place back into the water container fill with tap as instructed by Grobo. How much are you willing to pay for the Grobo premium. And it will come with all nutrients unopen. And a bunch of metal racks and sheers with magnetic place holder so basically the accessories and also new carbon filter. Basically I bought a whole new cycle replacement but never got to use it because I didn’t like the results of the first grow as you can see

Also I live in nyc Brooklyn

How much do you want for it all?

Well seeing how with all the new replacement parts making it pretty much new. And all the extra stuff I purchase on top of all of it. Probably valuing 2300. I rather just sell it for 2000. But can be negotiable.

?? So was sip

It’s such a shame that you’re giving up so quickly.
Though I agree that the grobo is not the best machine when it comes to yield and ROI, there’s definitely a lot to learn here with DWC, stuff that you could apply later on when you move to a more serious setup.

What I would do is certainly try the same strain again and see how you could improve on, there’s certainly a few key takeway from this grow, mainly the triming you did that where probably a bit too heavy, making the growth patern uneven and unpredictable.
I know I messed up quite a few things on my first seed, but the second one ended up requiring half the number of day in late veg (22 instead of 43), stunted plant are anoying, and it looks like yours suffered the exact same issue here.

@FireGuy and @Todd.grobo know what they’re doing, and their advice should let you get a more healthy plant next time.
Also, you’re seed choice looks to be heavy on the sativa sides, going with a more hybrid/indica would probably be easier to manage in such a small space with less vigurous height gain during bloom Maybe something to try if you can’t find a buyer for your unit :+1:
Canabis plants are living thing, and they take time and patience to master, be in a 2k$ unit or a 400$ tent setup, perseverance is key

In any case, good luck on what you’ll do next, and thanks for sharing you experience here :herb:

4 Likes

I’ll give you $1500 and I’ll pay shipping.

2 Likes

Hey @STANK,

Unfortunately @Alec_Blade has been removed from AG for violating our terms of service. (Please don’t post that you are growing and selling anything here growers!)

I’ve spoken to him on the phone and he can be contacted via phone where you can exchange info to chat outside of our community.

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes