First time growth

N this curing is done in the Grobo ?

No i cure in mason jars

2 Likes

I’m so confuse now. Ok. When I dried the plants in the Grobo. That isn’t curing. Because I was going to dry them and then store them in a mason jar. U mean I have to let it sit in the jar for a time frame ??

1 Like

Drying and curing are two different things.
Drying is or can be done in the Grobo using the Drying mode
Curing cannabis is the weeks-long process of slowly removing moisture from buds under controlled environmental conditions.
Competition cannabis sits usually at 6 months curing.
The average medical and recreational cannabis in Canada is at 2 months.
Curing your cannabis absolutely improves the taste, smoke and almost everything else you would enjoy when smoking it vs a non cured bud

3 Likes

Oooo so after drying I let it sit in the Mayson jar for 2 months. Damnn so it really won’t be at its best till like November wow. Ok now I know

I’m taking mad notes you have no idea. Thank you so much Sensei

4 Likes

And this… is why cannabis is a waiting game. Perfect for some chill trip hop and nice comfy couch, screw the lazy boy.

5 Likes

Day 6 of flushing is it suppose to still look this way. The leaves I though be dead faster it just looks not much different

1 Like

Wow. Lots of information and congratulations Alec. Todd you the man😎

3 Likes

Soo it almost done flushing. Should I still let it flush by increasing the time cause I still see clear trychromes well maybe not that much. I’m just nervous to end her

4 Likes

Looks ready! Go for it!

1 Like

Ok so this is the drying faze. Does it ever have light ?? It’s just like this. Also I notice it only for 5 days. Is that enough?? Should I extend it. How do I know when it done drying and ready to store in a mason jar. Sorry Todd for all the questions

She went from
This

To this

4 Likes

Good article to read on the hows and whys :slight_smile:

Short read.

2 Likes

P.S. it will roll over to day 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 automatically, just let it go till the branches snap. Sometimes it’s 10 days I won’t lie on bigger buds of mine it does take awhile if your humidity is right. Give the article a read.

3 Likes

Wow this only gave me 68 grams. That not even 3 ounces. I don’t understand. It a lot of weed but it has no weight to it
Like I expected way more from this machine
I would have to do 4 grows just to make up the difference if the cost of the machine. Why the hell was the grams so low.

2 Likes

That actually seems like a lot and will probably be less after curing. I think this is similar to home brewing…it’s not really cost effective when you factor in the time and materials but its a fun process and you might get a better product then you could buy yourself.

1 Like

I don’t smoke this is for trying to make money. Like wow this really sucks I cultivated it and it didn’t even get to 3 oz that would had been on its own supposed

Like wtf did I do wrong. I watch many videos and follow directions. And I get less then 3 ozs. Like wtf did I pay 2200 for a worthless machine. And I just bought another one like fuk

I’m so mad like it would take me 4 gross just to get the money back from paying the machine. I expected better results. And I see that after like the second to third grow the Grobo starts messing up form other people complaints. Why does something like this cost 2200 and only produce less then 3 ounces. Can I refund the other Grobo that I order that suppose to come tomorrow because I def don’t want it if it’s going to take me 3 years to produce little weed to replenish the amount of
Money I spent not to mention the nutrients and probes I have to buy later on when they mess up. Smh. I’m very disappointed

Ship them to me…I’ll buy them from you…

2 Likes

The Grobo?