First time growth

Till its your desired mix

2 Likes

I have had 10 day flush and 25 day flush depends on what ya want

2 Likes

High thc

Peak thc is mostly milky or cloudy with minimal amber

2 Likes

So once I see that in the tricromes that when I kill the plant and set the Grobo to dried it out

2 Likes

Yup. Harvest and dry

3 Likes

Ok so I check it. And it already had milky and amber tricromes. Is it possible that it was in flower stage to long thag it started to flush anyway

1 Like

If it’s either not getting enough food or put into flush too early, all that will happen is your leaves will die a lot quicker as it eats all the nutrients stored in them as quickly as it can.

1 Like

Oo no I had been folling the directions to the teeth using distilled water and the bottles are not even halfway

1 Like

Will the leaves dying faster damage the budd. So killing the plant tomorrow is a bad idea then ?

1 Like

If your trichomes are what you want @Alec_Blade go ahead and cut her down after 5 days of flush. I know you were looking for maximum effect.
She is definitely fattened up as much as she will get so this point out is just maturity in terms of trichomes.
Take some mental notes as to the bud on the bottom vs the top, next time you know what it will look like to cut off ahead of time and let the plant use that energy up top. Overall you have a nice plant! I am looking forward to hearing harvest size and smoke quality report!

2 Likes

No the leaves dying will not damage the bud.

1 Like

Ok so I will wait 5 days then check and decide. Right now it’s on day 2 of flush so I’m guessing Monday or Tuesday will be her execution of the chromes are milky cloudy still. The thing is I know she was already like that before she flush and I think it’s because I extended the flowering stage to
Much

2 Likes

Oo I def can’t wait. She looks like a large size. After this harvest I am going to buy three more grobos and grow 4 at the same time. As for the quality I will find out from my testers ( I don’t smoke) :rofl:

2 Likes

You dont smoke? Missing the best part, enjoying your work. Maybe some edibles one day.
I would do 5 days flush as a minimum for the plant but for a smoother smoke i personal always do ten min. I was giving you a minimum based on what your saying your seeing

2 Likes

I agree with the flushing. If you want a smoother smoke (for your testers) and the shortest cure, ten day flush MINIMUM. If you flush less than 10 days, expect at least 30 but more like 60 days curing.

2 Likes

What what. Their a long curing face 2 ???

So how long exactly more before it sellable

My harvests from seed to smoke are 5 to 6 months. My jars im smoking now are February to June grow with 2 months curing. Ash burns white and is very smooth. We think its worth the wait but everyone will settle for whatever quality they want. Each genetics are just a bit different
Even my recent blueberries smoke and taste slightly different but mostly smell different. Its very cool

4 Likes

N this curing is done in the Grobo ?