First time grobo grow

She’s gonna fill that thing out nicely!

2 Likes

@Stephen, @OrionsCeiling hello guys two little question
What light setting shoud my grobo gave at the flower stage… 12/12 is ok but what color… And how much Ppm now I have 3000 and ph 5.65
She has no deficiency symptoms.
At this stage you want everything to fit
Thanks for the help

1 Like

Yepp a little bit too much to get the little grobo light everywhere… :crossed_fingers:
@OrionsCeiling

1 Like

12/12 at flower for the light setting.
pH can remain between 5.5-6.1ish depending on the time you check it, but I usually top off my reservoir once during the week instead of waiting for the drain/fill. Just so that the PPMs don’t spike, but not everyone on the forum does this.
I know @Bplatinum9 doesn’t top up, she would rather let the system do it’s thang. I don’t check ppm’s often so I can’t speak on whether it’s good for the plant or not, but I’ve had no problems with it.

Good luck with the rest of the grow! I’ll be watching closely

With that said everything looks great!

4 Likes

Hy thank you. Yes I fill up too. Without grobo. Up to 1 liter in 4 days. I took up the challenge.
There will be nice weeks to see how the plant changes. She has looked good from the start. :crossed_fingers:
@OrionsCeiling

2 Likes

Update…

5 Likes

Where is the record up to the finished product
I think I’m close to breaking it.:joy::joy::joy::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Update…

5 Likes

Update… :+1:

Ph. 5.7-5.8
Watertemp. 19°c with cooling bags
Ppm. 1600

5 Likes

Looks great

4 Likes

Thx sir. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

almost there, looking great! Congratulations

4 Likes

Looks great.
She’s gonna bulk up again soon. Great grow!
Additional lights going great. Amazing!

2 Likes

Are you growing in a grobo and if you are how do you synchronize the light to Grobo lights
And what kind of lights are they please show your set up

Yes I see you are growing in a Grobo still interested to find out what type of lights you have and how to synchronize them with the machine

1 Like

Here’s a similar post not the same as this thread, but this was a recent post of how someone added additional light to the Grobo. They manually would turn on the lights but relied on a timer to turn them off. Critical Purple Auto - The Repeater @Chad_Johnson is the mad scientist behind the design!

Realistically it is doable with any timer and any light that will fit inside the Grobo. I think one that is applied in flower may help but I am not quite sure how much more. The link above is pretty tell-tale, though…

I am eager to apply a similar method

3 Likes

5 Likes

I installed the same lights in my grobo. Really seems to help… i even had 2 grams buds less than 4 inches from the bottom of the plant

3 Likes

Hello friends, yes, the light works. Could be a little stronger. I might get another set for my next time.

2 Likes

Mine have 6 sections and seems a bit stronger… so strong they burn the plant at max setting

2 Likes