First Thoughts

Np
But I will likely hold off on buying my 2nd grobo until I see additional implementations and improvements but it’s all good. Calgary is hot and dry and this might effect the build more here than Ontario or somewhere else

1 Like

Hi Azuri,

Those sound like a great strain, I’ll add them in the next round.

Most of the recipes we have started with I have experience with. Many have been grown out in our lab in a variety of systems. (Mainly grobos, but some industry standard HID bulbs, soil, etc for comparisons) We are in discussions about the best way to ensure our recipes are tight moving forward, as obviously I can’t grow them all. Great question!

Stephen

3 Likes

The charctrisitcs seem perfect for a Grobo but not the reason I chose it. It has great recreational and medicinal properties. (Not CBD) word of warning it’s couch lock material so not a daytime smoke.

For anyone who hasn’t tried this strain it sells out fast so grab some when you can and thank me later, lol. Here’s some stats :point_down:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: I’m updating our recipes, what strains or cultivars should I add?

@Azuri
If you ever see Jean guy seeds, get them. Best Canadian cannabis you’ll ever have.

2 Likes

Please if you find a way to muffle the sound can you share ?? :slight_smile:

I hear that my grobo is really loud when the air pump and both fans are on … I have to put my sound bar on my tv to eliminate the sound

Hi everyone, I’m back with my first grobo was faulty and i now have a new one. Anyhow, the shipping via fedex was poorly wrapped. My last unit was similarly in bad condition when i received it. While unpacking the unit the clasp that holds the door on the bottom broke. I was surprised that there was not a bar connecting the top and bottom. Anyhow, I was able to use a small screw i found. …Anyhow the grow is going well (day 26), but for the last day and half the LED indicator won’t stop slowly pulsing the light purple color. I’ve tried rebooting the unit several times and it always comes back. Furthermore while the door is shut there is no light on in the unit, even during daylight hours. I’ve tried to run the drain function, but it doesn’t do anything.

![IMG_3070|375x500](upload://50P5VjDAs24fUAmk63CkLe B8UtW.jpeg)

that has got to be infuriating. do you suspect this is due to FedEx or just poorly designed packaging? I have waited a very long time for a Grobo to show up and wont accept anything less than perfect when it finally arrives.

Have you contacted FedEx? perhaps a claim against the damage? please keep us informed how this plays out

@el_gordino this packaging looks like it was destroyed! Wow.

Plant is looking good though!
As for the blinking purple light, that means that it’s pulling an update. You can find the LED glossary Here

Although to have it doing that for two days straight is a little strange.
And given that the light won’t turn on at all seems strange also. Have you tried going into your light settings and playing around with the on/off start times? Sometimes that gets it going again. I’d throw in a ticket to support@grobo.io to have them check it out.

@el_gordino also you can try doing a factory reset. You can find those instructions Here 2

You’ll have to reconnect to WiFi after that.
If up to 15 min after the factory reset The lights still don’t come back on you’ll probably have to wait until Monday when support is back :frowning:

1 Like

Brother I feel your pain!! You should see my unboxing vid and see how mine looks.

I think everyones looks like this after shipping. My packaging was completely open.

Hi All - thanks for your continued feedback on the packaging matter. This has been a priority for some time now as, regardless if it is the fault of the package handlers, our packaging has taken more of a beating than when we initially tested it (seems like the operators are getting fed up with the copious amounts of Grobos we’re sending them and are just not taking the time to care for the package properly). We’ll keep you all updated on these matters, however, I believe the packaging will speak for itself

Thank you all for your continued support and patience as we continue to get these Grobos to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Chris
Move away from FedEx. They are rated last for a reason.

4 Likes

:wink::smiley::green_thumb::groboone:

2 Likes

@Chris,
It’s unbelievable how fast the light goes out from ((photo mode))… only twice did it last 30 sec… mainly it goes out in like 5 sec… :cry: It’s frustrating to get pictures… I think when you activate the ((photo mode)), it should stay on 'til you click the door close… I for one love taking pictures would be smiles for this… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink::smiley::groboone::green_thumb::camera_flash::camera:

@SilverGrobo

It sounds like you’re not activating it correctly. After you open the door wait about 10 seconds the light will switch back to growing mode. At this point I click the button at the button at the back of the unit twice quickly and it stays on for 30 seconds every time. :+1:

3 Likes

I find I get about 30 seconds if I use the app on the iPad or my MacBook, but only about 5 seconds when using the button on the back of the unit.

1 Like

I am only using my phone to open and close unit and never had any issues. But I have seen differences based on phone used. Example iPhone’s vs. android