First grow, unknown seed.. a few questions

Hi all!
First time grower. Love the Grobo so far. We had a bunch of mixed seeds collected, picked a big healthy one. Generic seed recipe. Grow seems to be going well? Definitely Indicate dominate, healthy, topped once at day 28. Attached pic is today, day 36.

I guess I’m looking for some reassurance on the growth (seems short… but no idea on the seed genetics, so…) and any tips about thinning anything out for better light distribution. As mentioned, it was topped once and a few leaves around the very base of the stalk that had some brown edges. Water changes every week, as directed. More trimming needed? Seems early to be lollipopping.

8 Likes

Looks good she can definitely have a week added in late vege for sizing

6 Likes

Clean a little bit so all ur tops can see light. You can tuck leaves under too if u can’t afford to lose any. But ur plant looking like some type of autoflower

2 Likes

Thanks, Merle. I was eyeballing those bigger top leaves thinking they need to go. There’s lots of growth under them!

1 Like

@TXCam,

• (#YouTube [:video_camera:]):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

I agree. Most of the biggest leaves can come off…