First grow—toooootally clueless

I am starting to think this plant doesn’t give a shit what I do to it. :rofl:

4 Likes

Nope! These plants will continue to grow unless you chop their leaves off or screw up their water pH. Good luck not doing either!

2 Likes

But I feel like I am doing BOTH of those things.

3 Likes

I mean ALL the leaves. The small ones / dying ones can go. Just need the healthy ones and they’ll be fine for real!

And the Grobo does the Ph for you!

Removed some of the tangled fan leaves on the top during last night’s water change. Seems to have paid off this morning.

7 Likes

@haze She Lookin Solid AF.
Nice Fat Knuckles On The Base Of The Stems…
Gettin Ready To Support FAT Nugs!!:muscle:

4 Likes

if it’s female. :laughing:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: I Feel You…
That’s My Biggest Fear :grin::grin: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lookin Good Though.

3 Likes

It was. I hacked a stretched some more. I feel like I am starting to sadistically try and see what I can get away with now.

3 Likes

Haha! Evil mad scientist over here huh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nope. More like clueless idiot. Also extended late veg a week.

5 Likes

@haze Bahahaha…

I Am Trying Super Hard, NOT To Chop Anything Off.
This Damn Cloning Gel Is Taking Forever!!!
Says Arrives Monday…
Really Wanna Take A Few Cuts To Play With!!
I Extended A Week As Well, But Will Let It Ride After.

3 Likes

Everyone else has these nice, lollipopped, bamboo looking grows. Meanwhile, I’m sitting over here growing a tangled shrub.

How much can I safely hack out of here?

7 Likes

You can pull a lot out of there! I think once you clean out young growth and lower foliage it’ll shoot up.

3 Likes

I love this plant 🪴 take off 4 leaves. Stand back, look, repeat :repeat: until you say “oh sh$!, did I take too much?!”

That’s my method :laughing::v:t3::green_heart:

7 Likes

@haze :grin::rofl::rofl:

Nah, She Lookin Good!!
What I Do… Is… Take Off All The Lower Foliage That Looks Dead, Or Wilted… Just The Low Stuff…
And… 4 MAYBE 6 of The LARGEST Leaves ON TOP.
So Older Growth That Might Be Covering The Lower Part From Gettin Light And Airflow… Wait A Few Days, And Check Her Out!

2 Likes

That’s what I keep doing. :laughing:

5 Likes

Well, again, I hacked the shit out of this plant last night. Again, I went down to check expecting a sad sight. Again, I opened the door to a plant that seems to thrive on abuse.

7 Likes

You’d be amazed. The more you stress ‘Em the more they give back! But the threshold only goes so far before the point of no return so be careful! I’ve broken a few tops trying to supercropping/LST. But I’ve also had some that broke and then mended and come back stronger it’s incredible

5 Likes

Extended late veg another week and hacked off some more fan leaves.

I think I underestimated how tedious this was going to be.

10 Likes