First grow super skunk

The tent was a test. I didnt know how it would do. Wait till @Aang blueberries go in there. And i modify the tent a bit more. Well say 60 dollars or less upgrades lol.

4 Likes

:joy: what u plan on doing for some upgrades :dash::seedling:

1 Like

New pole mounted fan and some venting gear that’s it
Ill take before and after photos when its ready

3 Likes

I got my :popcorn: Ready :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Learn as you go.
My temps fluctuate way too much as low as 16c ashigh as 40 plus c
I have managed to keep humidity at atounf 37 to 42 for the most part in the tent but iy has swung as high as 70s and low as 19.
So the mods are basically to keep a more stable environment.
Mostly to maximize space.

3 Likes

Pods dropped in.

8 Likes

Finally have her where i want. She is still stretching but confident i can manage anything remaining.

8 Likes

Are you bending/moving the stems with those clothespins?

2 Likes

Yeah. Snap down clamped down at opposite end ans its straightening up. Both sides. Back was a straigh snap. Not break snap juat branch snap. Whenever ive done it branches always strengthen strong and branch produces
Trying to leave her now. Cleaning the tent this weekend so hopefully can get in the next grow.

3 Likes

Shes still chugging away

9 Likes

How does she smell? Any concerns of burning or is she at a good height?

2 Likes

She would burn had i noy bent the stems. Smell is pretty pungent but not super strong. Looks happy from what i could tell but would not extend more than a few days at most next time. Her stretch is insane

5 Likes

Smell of this grow is potent.my wife just opened the office door. A wave of smell just over took upstairs. Maybe its the worm cassings i have 20 pounds of on the floor, nah, maybe its the dog, nah, maybe its a skunk…
Its low humidity here atm like zero so i dip to 29 % at night and around 48 in day time. So windows have to stay closed… now i know why neighbors look at our house funny when walking by… damn dead skunks coming out the window

6 Likes

You ought to ride the dead skunk narrative as long as possible that’s classic :joy:

Would love a recent pic

2 Likes

Day 60 of flower.
Definitely stunted

7 Likes

Just did weekly drain and fill and the whole room filled with a diesel smell. Very strong…so shes working away

4 Likes

Not sure why she’s stunted but she looks so happy at home in there. Are you adding additional nutes?

2 Likes

nope i am grobo only.

ive been watching one stem thats not doing anything and others are. Not sure why. Thats why i figure shes stunted.

4 Likes

Ohhh I see. Entirely possible, maybe the recipe is too potent of a mix in the res. Or, possibly, it may be due to not topping off? I’m aware that many users do not top off but I always assumed that a lack of water meant the ppms would spike, which I could see causing a bit of a stunt in the grow.

That’s just my two cents. :man_shrugging: I hope she continues to ripen

3 Likes

Yeah i have no problem leaving her to see. Already 120 days invested right. Plus i got rhe tent blueberries doing well

3 Likes