First grow super skunk

Topped a few days ago. Looking happy

11 Likes

Nice! Fan leaves so big they can’t stand up! Wish we could cook them like greens/cabbage! Great job! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

They are forcefully tucked under to shed some early light on it. Helps dry it out and recover quicker. I retuck every day for now. At least till its up past the first fan.

9 Likes

Just made me Google…cuz I was curious

" Like kale before it, greens are back on the menu at many places where salads and buttery sides were the chief veg offering. Simply tossing any bitter greens with a quality olive oil and some salt, pepper, garlic and shallot before roasting for a bit is not only upping the beauty of your dinner, it’s adding critical fiber and nutrients. Cook up kale or collards with cannabis leaves in a 2:1 ratio for a new twist on a simple and satisfying classic."

Also I’ve heard that juicing them directly and taking it as a shot, or mixing into a smoothie is another way to enjoy the potential health benefits of the greens

7 Likes

We use in smoothies and have a pressed bag going in the fridge. Roflmao. We love using all of the plant. I think because there is so much less chemicals in it it juat generally tastes, smells and smokes better in every way.
Although the kale mixture sounds good. We grow lots of kale and love wilting it down in coconut oil.

7 Likes

Yeah I never used to like Kale but I’ve done what you have before, or just olive oil, and I am becoming to really enjoy it that way.

Do the Cannabis leaves stay good in the fridge? Like if you cut them down and refrigerate do they stay green and not shriveled?

5 Likes

In a ziplock bag they last weeks which is needed as harvests of leaves are typically weeks apart

4 Likes

Yes exactly, awesome to hear.

I was gonna say, I defoliated a bunch of my plant already, ended up composting the leaves… but was wondering how you would build up a good amount of them since like you said, defoliating happens in varied times

Thanks.

3 Likes

Do you keep the stems or chop those off?

3 Likes

I have 4 plants growing atm. The legal limit. If i can keep getting 55 to 75 g per plant per grow ill be able to grow my own annual supply. Plus every batch of 2 plants equals about 2 pounds of cannabutter which will ultimately make me about 40 or 50 cookies or like 36 to 54 chocolates
That recipe is 4 ingredients and doesn’t require anything special. Very tasty and long lasting.
This is how i recoup my money!

8 Likes

I know right! But I’m not talking mixing them with kale just straight cannabis leaves! Like a whole pot! Lol!!
I usually make tea for people with the stalks and cannabutter in the levo but I’m tempted to try a pot of greens! :crazy_face::eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

I really don’t see why they would taste bad with some oil and spices, honestly… they might get nice and crunchy if you roast them or sautee them!

I’ve honestly thought for years that sugar leaves or dried flower would make for a good spice/flavoring too. Obviously for someone who has some extra product to spare though ahah

4 Likes

Only cut two leaves and topped. Doing very well.

7 Likes

Looks good @Todd.grobo :slight_smile: Plenty of light for the girl!

3 Likes

@Smudgefam
Not too shabby for 29 days in.

7 Likes

Not bad at all!!! Can’t wait to see finished product

4 Likes

That’s a very healthy and happy looking plant!

4 Likes

She’s doin her thang nicely :slight_smile: L00kinG w0ndErFuL!

4 Likes

7 Likes

What a crazy 10 days of growth she had!

4 Likes