First grow super skunk

Yes exactly, awesome to hear.

I was gonna say, I defoliated a bunch of my plant already, ended up composting the leaves… but was wondering how you would build up a good amount of them since like you said, defoliating happens in varied times

Thanks.

3 Likes

Do you keep the stems or chop those off?

3 Likes

I have 4 plants growing atm. The legal limit. If i can keep getting 55 to 75 g per plant per grow ill be able to grow my own annual supply. Plus every batch of 2 plants equals about 2 pounds of cannabutter which will ultimately make me about 40 or 50 cookies or like 36 to 54 chocolates
That recipe is 4 ingredients and doesn’t require anything special. Very tasty and long lasting.
This is how i recoup my money!

8 Likes

I know right! But I’m not talking mixing them with kale just straight cannabis leaves! Like a whole pot! Lol!!
I usually make tea for people with the stalks and cannabutter in the levo but I’m tempted to try a pot of greens! :crazy_face::eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

I really don’t see why they would taste bad with some oil and spices, honestly… they might get nice and crunchy if you roast them or sautee them!

I’ve honestly thought for years that sugar leaves or dried flower would make for a good spice/flavoring too. Obviously for someone who has some extra product to spare though ahah

4 Likes

Only cut two leaves and topped. Doing very well.

7 Likes

Looks good @Todd.grobo :slight_smile: Plenty of light for the girl!

3 Likes

@Smudgefam
Not too shabby for 29 days in.

7 Likes

Not bad at all!!! Can’t wait to see finished product

4 Likes

That’s a very healthy and happy looking plant!

4 Likes

She’s doin her thang nicely :slight_smile: L00kinG w0ndErFuL!

4 Likes

7 Likes

What a crazy 10 days of growth she had!

4 Likes

Shes very happy starting to get wet
And on that note i should logoff…

4 Likes

Hahaha you didn’t :laughing:

Must be the night tonight… I thought about replying on the Beta testing thread about wanting to be a Master Beta Tester some day :open_mouth:

1 Like

Looking good!!

1 Like

I love the characteristic skunk leaves. Looks gorgeous

3 Likes

the leaves are massive, bigger than my hand. and bossy. Tuck down and up after an hour.
Just did a heavy trim/defoliate before she enters transition.

4 Likes

That’s so awesome. Definitely gonna have to acquire some seeds I think, some time down the line. I’ve got so many seeds to use first :joy:

1 Like

Flips tonight. Looking fwd to flower

8 Likes