First Grow Super Silver Haze ILGM

Hi all.
I’m new to the forum and wanted to share my grow so far.

I am starting my last week of veg. Hopefully she will gain some height this week.

7 Likes

Looks healthy.
I just grew this strain; it took a long time to get up to the 2nd fan, it never really stretched too much. But that may be because I had a few issues that delayed its progress.
Its been curing for a month now. I plan on trying it out this weekend.

6 Likes

Right on man! Thanks for the heads up. I think I’ll add another week to the vegg cycle then. I was wondering how much it would stretch so that’s good to know.

1 Like

@ClosetBox,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Some Reads): {:open_book:}:

• ((#StagesInAGrow)): :1234:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/stages-in-a-grow-cycle/1740/3

- - -

@ClosetBox,

• (I Would Give [Both Sensors] A Cleaning -And- Check If You Need Your [PHsensor] Calibrated):

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

I have this strain on day 49 of flower. Like @crasch said I had to extend mine alot as well to get to the second fan. Mine did not stretch much either. You will definitely want to extend veg, prob will have to extend it a few times to get to that second fan

3 Likes

Wow! This is super helpful. I will definitely be extending.
Thank you for the help.

3 Likes

Be sure to extend late veg and not in early veg!
Late veg and again if needed in flower stage! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Will do thanks

I’ve had some good luck getting my plant to grow. Mostly just had to get the temp in my cabinet to increase without heating up the water tank.

2 Likes