First Grow: Skywalker OG Kush

Looking good :+1:t4:

1 Like

She’s stretching

1 Like

I did extend a week, but otherwise yes she’s doing great!

Doing pretty good so far, but I have a concern. Maybe 4 days ago I got a notoce that it needed a topping of water, hadn’t got that before. So I topped it up and the pump ran just to the last little bit of water and turned off. Since then, the light has been green, however I shrugged it as maybe the new transition stage it just entered used different light. Just went to do a drain for a water change, and it said it was still filling. So I had to top it off again to do a full drain and fill and presume this green light has been on 4 days straight… should I be concerned or will she just pick back up??? 3-4 days of no light cycle or light itself. I tried to look up the light schedule change like when it’s supposed to be on and off and feedback on colors, but couldn’t find anything. Should this have a setting where it aborts a paused fill after some time? Maybe send a notification just in case the owner had to wait halfway through to get more water or something.

Before and after underskirt trim and upper leaf tuck. I’ll wait a few days for it to recover before moving some of those fan leaves up top. She’s back to growing 9 fingers per leaf again!

5 Likes

heads up. Notifications are not connected to actual (needs). Also there broken and even when turned off you get them. Annoying af after the first grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just tried my water changing skills out in the dark. :joy::clap:t4::herb: Not bad, but I usually do it before it goes to sleep, or the next morning after the notification.

2 Likes

- - -

@Speagler,

• (YesThisConcernsMeToo): (GoodCatchOnTheLightFlubUp): (ThisTotallyBroughtYourPlantBackToVegitation): (TryAReBootFirstToSeeIfItResolvesTheIssue): (IfThisDoesNotDoTheTrickThenATicket [:ticket:] IsInOrder):

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://support.grobo.io

- - -

• (IfYourPlantIsMakingMoreFanLeavesVersesFocusingOnFlowers,-Then-NotOkayToBeVegingInTransition): (IfItStartsFocusingOnYourBuds,-Then-YesSheWillBeFine):

- - -

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/bubba-kush-early-veg-6-14/6931/2?u=silvergrobo

• (LollipopLook): :lollipop:

HowToMax..

• (WatchStephensVideo): (SharedLinkAbove): [:point_up:]:

• (KeepTheColasFromBurningWithTheLight): (IUsedMagnets):

--

3 Likes

The machine is fine. I just had to finish the fill process 4 days later, to then drain. I’m just asking if the plant will be ok.

1 Like

Seems to be doing just fine! Day 10/14 of transition, day 55 total. Gave her a pretty good haircut, no light was getting to the earliest stems and they’ve been just kinda hanging out.

8 Likes

Looking nice! Quite the haircut, really opened her up :slight_smile:

Those two dominant branches are on a race to be the top dog!

If you have the Grobo support racks you might be able to use one to support the front branches up to get them up as tall as you can, I just did that with my plant and it helped them from growing outwards towards the Grobo door it seemed like and gave them a little support to be taller.

5 Likes

I don’t have a rack, but I have something I could use. I should try to separate them a bit. However I’m not exactly going after the perfectly grow. Trip season is starting up as soon as this grow is over and I’ll be depending on my neighbor for water and mild trimming for 2-4 week stretches. So my winter grows will probably be lower yeild than my summer grows. All covid dependent lol, may be zero travel this winter!

5 Likes

How do you even do that in the dark? My lights turn in when I open the door or do a water change. @Fluffhead

Not sure I follow. I didn’t do anything in the dark. Waited for the lights to be on before giving it a trim.

2 Likes

That was for fluffhead. He said he did a water change in the dark.

1 Like

I could use some advice… looks too tall, probably should not have extended late veg. So,

What to do about the height?
What to do about getting light lower (trimming)?
What to do with the vegetation down lower?
What should I really be paying attention to right now?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

8 Likes

Welp, hope I didn’t piss her off too much :sweat_smile:, but when I woke up this morning the two main stems were pushed up against the top. So either way something had to be done. And obviously removed most of the fan leaves. This strain seems to put up with a lot of my BS, so I’m not too worried lol.

7 Likes

What a difference, wow! :hushed: You teach that plant who’s boss, lol :joy:!

3 Likes

The main stem on the right cracked, I wrapped it it up! Looks to be doing just fine, the one on the left already started growing back upward haha.

7 Likes

Those branches will be the best bud
No joke

4 Likes