First Grow: Skywalker OG Kush

From the time I left this morning and got home it went from smelling like weed when I opened the door, to making the room smell like weed when I opened the door :sweat_smile:. 34 days to flush! 44 days to harvest! Soooo stoooooked!

7 Likes

Hell yeah dude! Looks great.

Im envious of everyone who has a plant that isn’t completely up at the top of the Grobo at this point…

I think @Todd.grobo is right, that stress will add strength and character!

6 Likes

One day :clap:t4::laughing::muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Yep. (like I know, lol) I haven’t even started any lst much less anything high stress but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched this video already. Kushman Chiropractics. I thought about bringing it up in Advanced Growing, but thought not just yet. I’ve searched to see if anyone’s talked about it, doesn’t appear so. I would be curious if this technique would make a plant too tall for the Grobo.

4 Likes

I will do something similar on my next grow, it makes sense though, I keep mine trimmed twice a week cause it’s so bushy, then after stripping it down these guys started popping up everywhere lol

8 Likes

Uhhh, should i still be cutting fan leaves even though there’s a bud site at every fan leaf? It’s getting crowded up in the canopy and dark below.

6 Likes

I have 24 days left into flush still, it just keeps growing lol.

2 Likes

More than 24 days left based on these photos. Hoping to see her fatten up

1 Like

So top flowers got burnt by the light a week ago, but just the tips of most of the leaves are brown. I’ll keep an eye on it.

11 Likes

Nice stacking on this one

2 Likes

Would ya just look at it!!! Couldn’t help but chew on some icy leaves I trimmed off :yum:.

11 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be a delicious harvest from where I’m sitting

8 Likes

Omg I just chewed on a super frosty leaf that was dying. It taste exactly like kushy punch edibles and feels like i just put a drop of THC concentrate in my mouth as my lips and tongue are all sticky now. Idk if these buds are gonna get much bigger over the next two weeks, but its the best tasting and smelling bud I’ve ever been around.

9 Likes

I think everyone says that about their batch put who am I to bring down your glory I have done the same I just went straight to couch potato mode lol

5 Likes

I moved the colas around to get more light lower. I didn’t realize how physically sticky the flower is. I thought the trichromes mechanically grabbed seeds like velcro, but now I realize, it straight up glues the seeds lol. Stuffs hard to wash off, I’m out of alcohol. So excited!

15 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

Isopropyl works like magic and can even clean your equipment and scissors easily. Also any point out id wear gloves and only touch when your clean. Keeps bugs out.

7 Likes

8 days left in flower. She’s just starting to go from blonde to ginger! :sweat_smile: I’ll be going into flush on the 26th regardless of if it’s peaked or not. Leaving on the 7th for 10 days so I’ll have to harvest then leave it to dry whilst I’m gone.

15 Likes

Looks great, good work just in time for the Holidays :v: :+1:

3 Likes

Great job!

3 Likes