First grow: Seedsman Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1

@Time2grow, top bud is getting a little heavy and is now leaning to one side😊

1 Like

According to the recipie, I have three weeks left of flower. However, checked the trichomes today. I can spot a lot of clear, but also some amber. What do you think, is she close to ready?

3 Likes

Sugar leaf fairly close to the light btw. Vaped it afterwards. It had a nice mild high and ok taste😊

Lol lean with it

1 Like

Haha, I did😅

Your definitely gonna needthose weeks to finish up!
You want a more cloudy look to the trichomes!

2 Likes

Thanks! It vapes surprisingly pleasant already. End result after cure shall be interesting😊

1 Like

day 85, flower 33/49

Getting more and more frosty😊

6 Likes

I think I might be seeing mild nutrient-burn, cf. below (tip of leaves)… Do you think I need to take action beyond reducing dose (canna product-line) come next water change? Any input appreciated! I expect only a couple of weeks left until flush…

3 Likes

~ ~ ~

@ {AnyOne}:

- - -

@Edward,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

day 92 flower 40/49

She looks magnificant😊.

I find it a little hard to distinguish cloudy from milky trichomes. Looks now like mostly cloudy and amber… Seems to early to take down. New bud growth is popping out everywhere ! I do not think I will go wrong by following the schedule.

3 Likes

day 101 flush 49/49

Heading into Flush tomorrow. She looks ready to my eyes. Most trichomes appear amber or milky-ish.

Pretty sure this will outperform the 30 usd a popcorn-gram from the local «store»:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

#CannaProductLine

I have been feeding my girl the following Canna products:

• Cannazym
  • Rhizotonic
  • pk 13/14
  • Boost

Recommended by my local store. I have had no significant problems with my plant. I would think the Canna cocktail has made a difference. I am no professional, but I feel pretty safe saying that Canna is a good choice if you want to juice the Grobo!

2 Likes

Approximately 40 grams + 20 gram of trim.

Magnificent end-result, thank you Grobo😊

3 Likes