First grow: Seedsman Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1

Sometimes those thirsty notifications don’t line up with when you really do need a top off, and sometimes they do. Sometimes I won’t get one for a long time and sometimes I’ll get them close together and my res will be full. That’s one notification that I really just think is a reminder that goes off randomly to remind you hey, don’t forget to top off every now and then. :wink: That’s my take on it based on the way they come to me anyway.

And if she’s drunk a lot, I say why not? If you need to add a couple liters or a gallon, throw in a few more ml of hydroguard too. If you just need to add a cup of water, I wouldn’t worry about it. That’s just my opinion though. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Angiebaby. Good to know that the alert is not tied to actual water levels. I added Hydroguard to be on the safe side.

4 Likes

They don’t seem to be in my experience! Glad to help. :smiley:

3 Likes

Day 43 (transition 4/14)

I added a net to keep things in order. The net has nine opening. For the sake of yield, it would probably be better to opt for eight colas (as opposed to the current six). Will aim for that in the next grow!

I also tracked disbursement of nutes for this fill. Hardly any 1 & 2, a fair share of 3 & 4 and a little squirt of 5.

Did a trim earlier this week. My plan is to now let her be until end of transition, so to not stunt growth, and then at the end of the growth period snip light-blocking fans and re-do the lolly.

To my untrained eyes, she seems happy😊

2 Likes

I believe I found the first pistils when filling up with water today🥳

4 Likes

day 51 transition 13/14

defoliation & lollipopping

before:

after:

Excited to see those buds develop!

2 Likes

Day 57 (flower 5/49)

Things are moving fast! I realize I have to trim down the bush again… Any special things to consider for in-flower defoliation?

Thanks!

4 Likes

Looks like you do pretty good defoliating so I’m sure you got this! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Fascinating to see the change from day to day. My perspective on plants have changed😊

My strategy is major trim in two weeks time (three weeks into flower), and beyond that remove fan leaves for light exposure and air flow at every water change. After today’s (light) defoliation below:

5 Likes

I was not planning to trim until another ten days or so. However, she is still growing pretty fast. I figure the best approach is to at least give room for the buds. Please let me know if I am missing something!

Bonus question: Do you think I should remove the little guy in the bottom left corner, so to give more juice to the top-buds?

Before and after pics below.

4 Likes

day 62 flower 12/49

3 Likes

day 71 flower 19/49

6 Likes

Woah boy she’s gettin’ tall!

Looks awesome though!!! Super spread out bud sites but they all look like they’re gonna receive the light they need to fatten up

Plenty of room for super cropping if she for some reason keeps goin… hopefully she comes to a halt!

4 Likes

Thanks! Yes, she was bangig her bud to the ceiling, but I pulled her down a bit. She is getting the full Canna product-line. Seems to enjoy it. I am very happy with the Grobo😊

3 Likes

flower 26/49

getting fat and sticky😊

5 Likes

Just dropped a seed of this strain. Can’t wait! I hope she’s as beautiful as your girl. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Why it looks like the grobo is peaking around the corner… like is it safe to come out

3 Likes

This is the only seed I failed at, tried germinating twice with no luck! Same breeder, glad to see it worked for you! Let me know how it taste! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

@Centervillain, looking forward to following that thread😊

1 Like

@Bplatinum9, will do!

1 Like