First Grow: Red Poison

Yes I do! They are just starting to turn cloudy. If I go into flush, will this still allow them to change to amber?

1 Like

It can be a bit tricky trying to time out the ripening of the trichomes and when to flush/harvest. I personally think we only need to flush for 3-4 days in the Grobo since it’s a dwc hydroponic system.

I switched to Flush once I started to see the first sprinkling of amber trichs showing. Keep checking the trichs daily and you will get a feel for how quickly she is ripening up. I’m assuming you are looking for more of the uplifting type of effect rather than sedative.

Edit: Sorry I didn’t answer your question originally! Yes, the plant will continue to ripen and the trichs will get more amber even in the Flush stage.

1 Like

That makes sense. This graphic actually makes it really helpful to tell what “cloudy” looks like.

I’m not too concerned about the effect. I like to strains on hand for sleep and daytime use.

Thanks for clearing that up!

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day to me. I grew myself these flowers.

Also look at these roots. My mind is blown.

More pictures coming soon, but had to share these first.

9 Likes

Hey @HNM it looks great! Congratulations on your first harvest! The purple buds look yummy!

5 Likes

Thank you! I can’t believe my first plant turned out this well.

6 Likes

Wow what an amazing Valentine’s gift for yourself! haha
She’s so purple! You did a great job, congrats!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

First grow harvest pictures :grin:

I’m so happy with my decision to buy a Grobo. I love this strain — perfect for weekend walks with the pup.

Thank you so much to everyone who shared so much helpful advice and provided answers to my newbie questions. This community is awesome.

9 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, wonderful photography! Glad you’re enjoying the fruits of your labor. Such a good feeling to be able to consume your own product

4 Likes

Awesome! Looks delicious! It is quite satisfying to enjoy one’s harvest

5 Likes