First Grow-Newbie Blue Dream Auto

You bet!!!

He had to help out this morning, I need to get a humidifier for in here way too dry…

5 Likes

I really like the pics when people include their pets!

To help increase the humidity I would recommend a TaoTronics smart wifi humidifier.

https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Humidifiers-Ultrasonic-Humidifier-Humidistat/dp/B08BHMLVJH/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B08KGJYFRF&th=1

DO NOT place it directly behind the Grobo. DO NOT place it anywhere within 6ft of the Grobo. Just keep it in the same room and it will do just fine. Aim for around 50% RH for now. Once she hits flower aim for about 40%

2 Likes

@miami5th awesome thanks! Where do you put your humidifier at?

1 Like

Oops never mind I see it now!

1 Like

Day 64 and I did my weekly water change and still nothing dispensed from bottle #3…another support ticket here I come! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Day 71, day 4/37 Flowering

5 Likes

Cool cool!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m pretty proud of her!

3 Likes

So…when should I trim her up again??

5 Likes

@QueenoftheGreen,

• (Caution [:warning:] On Trimming Too Much On [Autos] Read Above Info): (Being That Said, If I Had Her I Would Trim A Little At The Bottom If You Haven’t -And- A Small Amount Through It To Let Her Breath Some):

- - -

@Fastapp69,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Growers Do It All The Time When They Are Trying To Contain The :bulb: Burning :sun_with_face:):

{:white_check_mark:}:

• (I Used Hooks To Keep The Colas Away From The Light):

- - -

@QueenoftheGreen,

• (The Buds More In The Light Will Flourish -And- The Ones In The Shadows Will Lag Behind): (The Location -And- Size Of The Light Is Key):

- - -

@QueenoftheGreen,

• (If You Are In Flush, I Would Stay There): (Check Closer At The Trichomes -And- Judge For Your Benefits Below):

- - -

@QueenoftheGreen,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

@SilverGrobo Awesome thanks so much!!

6 Likes

Day 76 Flowering Day 9/37… I can’t wait any longer it’s like I’m a little kid at Christmas :christmas_tree:!! 🪴:cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Nice…I’ll be watching your grow. I started a BDA hydroponic in tent on 2/14 so I am a bit behind you. Mine seems really short & bushy. Waiting for her to stretch up a bit so I can decide whether to trim stuff from the bottom before she hits flower stage.

2 Likes

Blue Dream Fem not auto. Last day of late veg and I extended. Was disappointed in the height

Day 1 of flower getting taller
Day 15 of flower oops kinda tall
Day 34 need a taller Grobo
Day 36 stuff is burning at the top
Almost flush time. Lesson for me don’t extend. But it took 13 days and 2 seeds to germinate. At the time I didn’t know how to restart.

3 Likes

@DeeDub Awesome, keep me updated on yours too I’d like to see it! My next grow is gonna be a Bruce Banner so hoping I get a bigger plant.

2 Likes

@Fastapp69 Holy shit that thing is massive I wish my auto was bigger but oh well!

2 Likes

I’d recommend extending the flower time.

Also maybe try and bend some branches so they don’t touch the light and get burnt. I like to use metal hooks in the Grobo with some gardening wire. I hope this helps! Some people also physically bend the stalks in a technique called super cropping, this link might help: https://2fast4buds.com/news/benefits-of-super-cropping-autoflowering-cannabis-plants

4 Likes

@OrionsCeiling I am so tempted to do some LST but am so hesitant to do so in autos…which is all I grow due to space/time issues.

Any advise is appreciated…my BDA is still little but my WWA keeps stretching toward the light and I worry about burning. What is safe to do with auto when they are stretching high to the lights??

2 Likes

@QueenoftheGreen Here is my current girl…first BDA…now thinking I should not have topped as she seems to be bushy already…oh well…time will tell.

3 Likes