First Grow-Newbie Blue Dream Auto

Nutrient lines crossed! So sorry this happened with your unit but I think it’s a very easy fix.

3 Likes

@miami5th so how do you fix it if you have a plant in there?

1 Like

It would be best if you worked with Grobo Support for the fix. It may just involve swapping those yellow’ish nute lines or it may involve something else. I’ve used the support a few times and they are really good and will get to the bottom of the issue. Moreover, they will make things right and usually compensate you in the form of a free grow kit (nute bottles 1-5, cocopod, carbon filter).

3 Likes

Sounds good I’m hoping it’s an easy fix and my plant doesn’t get hurt. Thanks for your advice!

2 Likes

@QueenoftheGreen Hey just checking in to see if you were able to work with Support and any sort of resolution?

2 Likes

@miami5th So I heard back from support and we got the lines switched now. I asked them if this bottle is done now because it has water in it but haven’t heard back yet. Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Ok glad to hear it’s being straightened out! If you have a fresh bottle #3 I would definitely install it and discard the old one. If not, you will probably be fine until a new one arrives.

3 Likes

I would say exactly the same… diluted nute are not dangeurous… just less concentrated.

And grobo dispense a certain amount of a product… if concentration vary or you mix bottle or what ever… your box will try to pump the same predetermined amount.

If the bottle was almost full, it should not have diluted much… especially if the color is still dark

3 Likes

Hey @QueenoftheGreen,

You are in great hands with the community here, especially our champions. Chatting with the team it sounds like you are fixed up and a replacement bottle is on the way on us. Whew!

Swap it out once it arrives but no worries. This bottle only dispenses once a week when you drain then fill your unit completely. You can get away with a couple weekly water changes with the current ‘diluted’ bottle, but then do change it out.

Good luck with this grow and let us know if you have any other questions or snags along the way.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

@Stephen Thanks for the advice and help!!

2 Likes

Day 59 and counting! 🪴🎄

7 Likes

Is this how it should be looking at this stage I feel like I don’t see any flowers forming and worried! :flushed:

3 Likes

I don’t see any pistils yet, but I don’t see any “balls” either which is a good sign. You may want to put her back into late veg to get a little more height, it’ll get your flowers more light as they develop. Totally up to you, but with where you’re at, you are going to be extending flower for sure.

1 Like

@FireGuy Okay thank you! I have extended the late veg state by one weeek already so probly need to go just extend flower now?

I follow this guide for autos. MY opinion is to revert to late veg and follow the guide from there. If not…you will still be extending flower quite a bit as you’re halfway through flower without pistils. Autos are on their own time so that’s why I like the schedule below for nute dosing and what not.

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/extending-early-vegetation-in-autos/5215/2

1 Like

Awesome thanks so much for that guide @FireGuy!!

1 Like

You bet!!!

He had to help out this morning, I need to get a humidifier for in here way too dry…

5 Likes

I really like the pics when people include their pets!

To help increase the humidity I would recommend a TaoTronics smart wifi humidifier.

https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Humidifiers-Ultrasonic-Humidifier-Humidistat/dp/B08BHMLVJH/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B08KGJYFRF&th=1

DO NOT place it directly behind the Grobo. DO NOT place it anywhere within 6ft of the Grobo. Just keep it in the same room and it will do just fine. Aim for around 50% RH for now. Once she hits flower aim for about 40%

2 Likes

@miami5th awesome thanks! Where do you put your humidifier at?

1 Like