First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

Wow u placed the Grobo inside your tent? What was the reasoning ? To increase C02 and light ? Are u using Grobo nutrients and your additional supplements like big bud?

4 Likes

@Jamminbear I originally moved her into the tent so I can control all the environment conditions remotely and automatically with all the smart plugs i used because we were going on a trip for a week. I also tossed in a tomato yeast brew when I took off on the trip I didn’t have a sensor at the time but I’m guessing it added 200 ppm of consistent co2

Came home and found a beast so I had to investigate what I did different for her to blow up and after getting my co2 meter and reviewing all the locations my grobo was at, the only time she slowed down growing was when the grobo was in bad airflow spots, so I increased co2 and wow huge differences.

I then later decided to throw the kitchen sink at her and modify how I feed her. I add bottles 3 and 4 as part of my daily top off, around 1-2 top. And 3rd top off day I add 1 tsp of AN micro and half tsp of cal mag. I also bump up my pk as part of top offs. My feeding goal is to keep the 24 hour ph and ppm drift to a minimal with balancing the ppm bases on how shes eating on a daily basis (see feed chart). I am not concerned with live ppm and ph drifts as that is nornally during flower. Not to mention I started foliar feeding her twice a week stating this week as well.

Scroll up and there should be a feed chart with all my additives. She is on a custom feed schedule, I ignore the grobo schedule besides accepting their base feed as part of the drain and fill, the rest is added as part of daily top offs, I have about 300ppm of wiggle room per day after grobo nutes are dispenses so thats pretty much my playground with being a mad scientist and adding supplements. The added co2 also allows her to handle higher nutes without burning. So she consumes alot more resource and photosynthesis when we add co2 higher temps and light. You can really tell the difference with how much more she eats on a daily basis and visually see how much faster she grows.

I started recently getting consultation from a commercial pro grower friend of mines and he really helped put alot of the grow into perspective for me.

She performed so well inside the tent that I decided to keep her in there and let her finish before starting my tent run.

5 Likes

Wow u took Grobo growing to a new level… do u think the Mars light had the biggest different vs the CO2 and how are y sealing that tent by only venting when it reaches a certain temperature?

2 Likes

The light did for sure increase her growth rate but there was a limit as her leaves started devolved back to 3 points so I was only running the light at 60%. The added the co2 allowed me to go full blast without seeing any additional or new stress.

I seal off 1 intake hole and have an ac duct in the other one. Sealing the tent just means don’t run your fans while heat is ramping up. Then run your fans to cool the room back down then turn it off to let the room warm up again. So the temps consistently swings along with the co2 levels.

This is what my Temps and RH looks like. The swings are ok and actually good as long as you’re balancing the co2 levels with the ramp up with some internal airflow

Before growing 4 months ago, I was a pretty hardcore gamer for years so I guess I have a tendency to try to min / max things lol

3 Likes

Water change today. Made a little change to the feed regiment to ease the ppm levels since she seems to be happy around the 1.8 ec range at the moment. I’ll add hydroguard and budcandy tomorrow as part of the daily top off

RO Water
Rhino Skin - 1/2
Overdrive - 1/2
B-52 - 1/2
Sensizym - 1/2
Hydroguard - 2x
Bud Candy - 1/2

Foliar feed - 1 hour before lights on [Friday] with good air flow - Flora flex foliar bloom - 1/2
Foliar feed - 1 hour before lights on [Tuesday] with good air flow - Revive - 1/2
I use paper towels to make sure there isn’t any major drip to damage anything, its really a slight mist to simulate morning dew.

Her buds are getting bigger =]

Pulled down more of the bottom branches and redirected them to the front for more light

14 Likes

Beautiful… I’m changing my estimate to 3-4oz now

7 Likes

Lol we’ll see. She has way too many branches, so there are going to be plenty of :popcorn: as well. I wouldn’t go this route with the grobo again haha but it was extremely fun!

Also the buds actually look alot bigger in person compared to the photos

7 Likes

Yeah, you might have more than 4 oz for sure honestly… sadly I don’t think you can say it’s the first QP grown in the Grobo since it’s mostly out of the Grobo :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha

5 Likes

Haha I’m here to grow bud, if it was the grobo game, I totally failed lmao

8 Likes

Well you’re doing a good job with the bud, bud. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

G13 :grinning:

5 Likes

4.20 final weight :laughing:

8 Likes

Man she’s getting big! @Vicc

2 Likes

Amazing yield!! :star_struck::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Nugs keep getting bigger by the night. The one in the back by the grobo light are getting large as well. Lights went out before I could take shots of it :laughing:

18 Likes

She’s looking like a beast!

5 Likes

Excellent!

4 Likes

Monster bud!!!

3 Likes

This grow is epic, definitely going down in Grobo history

5 Likes

Thanks, I am really hoping to be able to crown out the buds more before they stop growing. Planning on pulling almost every additive and modifying her pk intake. Im expecting some burns this up coming week

3 Likes