First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

Thanks @Todd.grobo means alot hearing it from a veteran grower

4 Likes

Little more pruning day by day (small handful a day).
I love this angle of her, its my same POV when I sit and think of my next moves

7 Likes

Hi Vicc,
If you don’t mind me asking what’s the moisture eliminator you got on the bottom?

3 Likes

Its called damp rid. You can find them at the dollar store. They mostly consist of carbon and sodium bi carbonate. It helps reduces thr rh when it goes above 60%.

I normally put them on my food pantry and under sink area to keep my woods dry.

I wouldn’t close the door with it in there, I don’t know if it will impact the end smell result so I only put it there when the door is open in my tent to keep moisture down. I live like 2 blocks from the ocean so its super moist in the air

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback I will definitely look into it. Appreciate it :+1:t4: I am about 15 mins. Away from the beach my RH is my only problem.:thinking::face_with_monocle:
I will try that before buying the dehumidifier.

3 Likes

@AandM-farms this is also a cheap reusable option as well. It nornally doesn’t kick in unless the RH is like 60 and above. Its silica base so its food grade safe

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000H0XFCS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fab_QPOHFb8GP7A5D

2 Likes

Thanks Vicc, I got that one but lately in So. California rh has been high. I just got into my flower stage been almost 2 weeks and my rh can’t get it under 50. Appreciate the feedback back

1 Like

I would keep the door slightly cracked with a oscillating fan blowing across top of canopy to keep the rh down if you do not mind the odor.

Also air conditioner works if you’re already cooling your home. These damp rid really helps keep my home RH around 50 where my grobo is, I use 3 in my grow tent with that silica one I linked

1 Like

The :fireworks: :heart_eyes:
I added a red LED and kept it within 65k lux to help boost bloom. its starting to get exciting.

4 Likes

Wow so much new growth on a daily basis. Just cleaned her up a bit more and removed some more leaves. She’s starting to drink and eat a lot more now too!

6 Likes

Start topping her up more often now she will appreciate it

5 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo will remember to do it daily now

3 Likes

Flower (Day 24 / 39) - Gonna have to extend for sure

Water Change: (2 days ago)
Rhino Skin: half
B-52: half
BigBud: half
BudCandy: half

She is eating / drinking more and more by the day. Makes me wonder if weekly reservoir change is enough for her and if she would be more happy if I changed her solution every 5 days instead of 7 :thinking:

I have been much more aggressive with my daily pruning and making sure she’s Sun Praying and worshiping the sun on a daily basis. She just comes back with a vengeance. Looks like I have a lot more work ahead of me.

The eva dry and 3 damp rid reduces the RH in my grow space about 5% RH. We had heavy fog during the mornings over the weekend and the RH was able to stay below 65% =]

4 Likes

With the advice from a grower friend of mines, I removed 4 branches that was over crowding the middle of the canopy, added some CO2 (diy co2 dispenser with tube connected to mini fan blowing directly at canopy), once I can get the PPM higher, I should be able to run with much higher temps and save on energy cost.

After adding a 2nd brew chamber I am able to get the co2 up to 1300 ppm :slight_smile:

Time for her to enjoy the extra light :sun_with_face:

10 Likes

Hey @Vicc

Just took the time to review/catch-up on your grow. Looking great, love the Co2 definitely looking forward to hearing about your experience with it.

One thing that I noticed is that (if I understand correctly) you are adding your additives/supplements into your fill water prior to filling the grobo and having it dose it’s nutrients & calmag, is this the case?

3 Likes

@SWSVIC Yes, that’s correct, everything goes in half strength into the grobo during the d/f
Silica soaks for 2 hours before mixing the rest. One thing to be prepared for is to manually dose your reservoir if the grobo freaks out. Probably easier to do it your way to be honest, however I am already manually dosing in between water changes now.

On my top offs, I also fill my grobo with 1ml/l of bottles 3 and 4 into my fill water. (From my data,
it looks like she can use less ec and more grow a and b). I made these changes after sharing my data and consulting with a professional grow friend of mines

Its also pretty easy to rig the grobo with a home made co2 brew. You can route the co2 dispenser tubes to sit at the top of the inside of the grobo and allow the co2 to drop down onto the canopy. Should be easy to avoid toxic levels if you are doing a single yeast packet with 2 cups of sugar per run.

I also learned that you can just do yoga in the morning inside your grow tent the co2 levels will hit around 1200 ppm (i tried it this morning with just breathing exercises haha)

3 Likes

Got you, I highly recommend switching your technique and dosing in proper order in order to maximize the efficacy of your adds/sups and safe guard against potential ODing and other feed related issues. This method is easy and your grows will benefit from it.

1. Add silica to water and allow it time to “bind”
  2. Fill grobo and allow it to dose bottles 3, 4, & 5.
  3. Add other additives by injecting directly into the reservoir. I’ve found the items linked below to be very handy when doing so.

10ml Syringe Sterile with Luer Lock Tip, BH SUPPLIES - (No Needle) Individually Sealed - 100 Syringes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KW4KLG2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pdLLFbE458ZEF

10 Pack of Blunt Tip Lure Lock Dispensing Needle in Your Choice of Gauge and Length These are Non-Medical, Non-Sterile, Industrial Needles for E-Liquid, Inks, Syringes (10" Length, 16 Gauge - Gray) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0861GGC4Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_DfLLFbNAN48ZF

1. Add hydroguard last (always) by again injecting straight into the reservoir.
6 Likes

I know you know what you’re doing, just a suggestion homie. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Thats a great technique and it would avoid the grobo from freaking out.

2 Likes

Haha this is my first grow (for an exception of crappy closet weed during my teens). I am learning as I grow. Glad to have you guys on AG and good people around me to help steer me down the path.

I appreciate your suggestion, I think its an better approach to filling the grobo. I will remind myself this Tuesday. Thanks man :metal:t2:

6 Likes