First Grow Lemon Gelato

Honestly any of the stuff in and around your tie downs can go. I trimmed heavily up until transition, then I let it grow out. Turned out I still was taking off a lot of branches coming off my main stalks. Where your canopy top is now is probably where the bottom will end up being so a lot could still go imo. Take a look at my green crack thread and @Flyers28 did the same thing to his white widow I believe is what he’s growing, filled right back out. My thinking is that you have say 30 sites that the plant is directing energy to where I had like 8-10. And the leaves too, a lot of energy into the growth, I know they’re the “solar panels” for her but theres energy being used for them to grow as well. I was just trying to focus on getting the vertical growth. My girl filled out and some after going into flower and I stopped

P.s. I love that your using marker to mark the bottles, that’s what I do too, then you know for sure what you’re using :+1:

5 Likes

I read yours and Flyers topic / grows seeing it from seed to current was very helpful thanks

1 Like

No worries man, I just wish I had started my super cropping sooner, just didn’t anticipate mine to stretch as much as she did. Yours is looking like an indica though so you should have to worry too much about the stretch I wouldn’t think

It’s funny you say that I was looking at your plant made me think maybe I should change to flower around the bottom of the second fan. I just don’t want to run the risk of space on my first grow

Looks like this today

6 Likes

She a hybrid?

1 Like

Yes here is the specs

Description

• Genetics: Gelato #33 x Lemon Tree
  • Type: Indica dominant
  • Seed Type: Feminized
  • Flowering: 8-9 weeks
4 Likes

Nice nice, where are you at in your grow? You’ve extended late veg 2 weeks now?

I have added 3 weeks

After 9:00pm tonight I have 5 days left

1 Like

Oh cool okay, so what are you planning on doing then just letting the 5 days ride out then go into transition?

I think so… you think that’s a mistake

2 Likes

Still on the short side but a lot could happen in five days.

2 Likes

Ok I will post a updated picture in a couple days. Thanks again

3 Likes

No no quite the opposite, I think you should let it go into transition and see what happens, I don’t want you running into problems like I did. But mine is a straight sativa, yours just seems like it’s growing pretty decently

1 Like

Here is a update of my girl

Think I need to do anything? I just finished Transition to flower

7 Likes

Very nice! :eyes::+1::seedling:

4 Likes

She’s a beaut. Just let her ride :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Here is a updated picture

I have about 2 weeks left before flush starts to me the buds still look so small you think they will get better still?

5 Likes

A lot can happen in two weeks but at this point it looks like you may need more time in flower.
Keep us posted and post another pic again in two weeks.

4 Likes

you all doing very well with your little ones … keep it up

2 Likes

@Mpower11,

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

(EvenStephenLikesThisOne): (Now the App. will guide you to [Drain] the tank at the start):

--

--

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

https://allgrowers.grobo.io/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

3 Likes