First Grow Lemon Gelato

you all doing very well btw…

1 Like

Getting close to harvest

Question when the Grobo is put into dry mode is the water tank empty or full?

(I do understand the Ph probe needs to be in storage solution if empty)

Empty

1 Like

1 Like

Today is Day 9 of 10 of flush

Would you guys recommend continuing the flush or harvesting tomorrow?

7 Likes

This plant could have used more time in late veg and flower for sure.
Personally I would never cut flush for any reason.

2 Likes

Below is the schedule

2 Likes

You have to let the plant decide they are all different and a recipe is just a basic guide.

3 Likes

@Mpower11,

:arrow_up:(:point_up:)

--

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/grobo-outdoor-transplants-auto-kush/5520/11?u=silvergrobo

[ToddYYC]

(#DampeningOff):

--

2 Likes

How did this turn out? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Honestly

Plant was healthy looked great but at the end of day I got all sugar leaves and the smallest next to nothing popcorn bud :frowning:

Started my second grow but not off to a good start… Don’t seem to have any luck so far https://www.allgrowers.com/t/second-grow-sherbet/5878/14

Kind of discouraged at this point

3 Likes

That’s sucks dude, and yeah I saw your new girl has dampening off. She getting better at all?

1 Like

Pretty much the same. I have a fan blowing on it but I’m thinking maybe I should just start over

I think I’m better off in my tent…lol

2 Likes

Lol don’t give up hope yet! Maybe not on this grow but the unit. Just one of those things I guess :man_shrugging:.

3 Likes

One trick I haven’t seen mentioned in a while is to scoop a bit of water out (from the reservoir) if you notice the cocopod is too moist up top, to assist in preventing damping off.

Another newer member with similar issue recently started a grow with their coco pod slightly raised – that seemed to help get them through germination, perhaps there’s something to that…

4 Likes

No worries I’m not a quitter… My gut tells me to start over with a new bean!! on the fence right now

1 Like

Thanks for the tip that isn’t a bad idea… Funny thing is I thought I was past that stage i’m on day 26 right now

1 Like

That advice was more for before this happens than for after, as a preventative measure. :crystal_ball:

That had probably started while it was a seedling or shortly thereafter.

2 Likes

I’m sure your right but I’m still sad…lol

Bro 2300$ shit better make it work n happen unless you got money to throw out the window than fuck it