First grow in my new gen 2 grobo

- - - [2021-12.13]:

@Bobface86,

• (Exactly Where You Want To Be):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Looks on track.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Day 13 overall Day 3 early veg, water temp 74 air temp 78 humidity 50%

3 Likes

WOW she looks wonderful, she is coming along my gen 2 will be here sometime next year just did financing since I do not need it right now and have 2 going at the same time my 1 is good for the time being

I’m having issues. I’m on day 10 of first grow. First it was the wifi reconnect during drain and fill. Took me 2 hours just to get that done. Then during the middle if the night my grobo decides to throw up and drained some water out the drain hose. While checking what’s going on, I noticed all my 5 bottles were near empty. One headache after another straight out of the box. Not enough screws, wrong gray cable length, LED on wood doesnt work, and now this. 110 days and I’m on day 10 lol

3 Likes

Hi @sam_park

Sorry for all your troubles and frustrating start. All I can say is that support will not stop till they get you growing?

How long ago did you order your Gen 2?

I know some of these issues have already been addressed with other users.

Hopefully they get you sorted out and growing soon!

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

We got you covered in support @sam_park Thanks for opening a ticket.

1 Like

I got it last month. Customer support has reached out to me

I’m Stillll waiting on my pro gro kit that ordered at the same time as my grobo :sob::sob::sob: I don’t know who this CDL shipping company is but I’m thinking they are making deliveries via camels back :camel: :tired_face:

1 Like

Day 14 overall Day 4 early veg Water temp 73 Air temp 77 Humidity 48%. I guess the next water change is on day 15 I was thinking it was day 14 but no notifications yet?

1 Like

Are there any recipes that use a 24/0 light cycle rathe than a 20/4 light cycle. @Stephen @Todd.grobo maybe something You could whip up in the future :face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

2 Likes

No, I wish there was one though.

2 Likes

It would be nice if in the future the recipes could be more transparent allowing users to make more changes to the lighting timing and maybe spectrums and nutrient dosing. Or at least the ph and ec readings. Maybe with time it will come

3 Likes

The champs this year have been talking about some adjustments with the Grobo team, maybe some of them will come to fruition. But I doubt you will ever be able to see your active ph and ec, we’ve been asking for that for a while :wink:.

3 Likes

This would be very nice so we won’t have to bug Support when we want to know other than using a meter ourselves!

2 Likes

:smiley: :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

hint hint, I got it sometimes I am a little slow catching up to the party :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Water Change Day
Day 15 Overall Day 5 Early Veg. Water temp 72 Air temp 78 Humidity 49%.

3 Likes

So my stem has stayed purple so far I’m wondering if this has to do with genetics? Any thoughts? :thought_balloon: I don’t know what strain this is just a rare dispensary bag seed from a while back.

1 Like