First grow in my new gen 2 grobo

@TheDogMan, the whole situation is strange to
Me. When I first started my grow
My fan worked, not sure if that was before I started the recipe or not. I turned it off and left for about a week came back and it wouldn’t turn on! Which led me to put a ticket in to see what’s up. I was advised that it doesn’t turn on during germination.Then I adjusted my recipe to early veg to see if it would come on and nothing, changed it back to germination and it turned on instantly!

2 Likes

Ask again in support as they can see a lot more than we can about what is going on.

I really dont want to say what they been telling me as my problems might be different and you might not need to do what I am.

1 Like

Day 10 Germination
Water temp 72. Humidity 43% Air temp 77. Don’t see any effective way to lower water temp without increased temp in air, so using hydro guard.

3 Likes

Day 11 overall, Day 1 early veg water temp 72 air temp 76 humidity 35%

3 Likes

Day 12 overall, day 2 early veg water temp 73 air temp 80 Humidity 42%. Got a humidifier running in the room to try to increase humidity some otherwise it would be around 30% I have the internal fan on and the top of the pod is dry

How am I looking so far? On track? A little slow?

5 Likes

- - - [2021-12.13]:

@Bobface86,

• (Exactly Where You Want To Be):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Looks on track.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Day 13 overall Day 3 early veg, water temp 74 air temp 78 humidity 50%

3 Likes

WOW she looks wonderful, she is coming along my gen 2 will be here sometime next year just did financing since I do not need it right now and have 2 going at the same time my 1 is good for the time being

I’m having issues. I’m on day 10 of first grow. First it was the wifi reconnect during drain and fill. Took me 2 hours just to get that done. Then during the middle if the night my grobo decides to throw up and drained some water out the drain hose. While checking what’s going on, I noticed all my 5 bottles were near empty. One headache after another straight out of the box. Not enough screws, wrong gray cable length, LED on wood doesnt work, and now this. 110 days and I’m on day 10 lol

3 Likes

Hi @sam_park

Sorry for all your troubles and frustrating start. All I can say is that support will not stop till they get you growing?

How long ago did you order your Gen 2?

I know some of these issues have already been addressed with other users.

Hopefully they get you sorted out and growing soon!

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

We got you covered in support @sam_park Thanks for opening a ticket.

1 Like

I got it last month. Customer support has reached out to me

I’m Stillll waiting on my pro gro kit that ordered at the same time as my grobo :sob::sob::sob: I don’t know who this CDL shipping company is but I’m thinking they are making deliveries via camels back :camel: :tired_face:

1 Like

Day 14 overall Day 4 early veg Water temp 73 Air temp 77 Humidity 48%. I guess the next water change is on day 15 I was thinking it was day 14 but no notifications yet?

1 Like

Are there any recipes that use a 24/0 light cycle rathe than a 20/4 light cycle. @Stephen @Todd.grobo maybe something You could whip up in the future :face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

2 Likes

No, I wish there was one though.

2 Likes

It would be nice if in the future the recipes could be more transparent allowing users to make more changes to the lighting timing and maybe spectrums and nutrient dosing. Or at least the ph and ec readings. Maybe with time it will come

3 Likes

The champs this year have been talking about some adjustments with the Grobo team, maybe some of them will come to fruition. But I doubt you will ever be able to see your active ph and ec, we’ve been asking for that for a while :wink:.

3 Likes