First grow help?

So this my first grow and wanted some expert advice from the experts. Ilgm lsd hybrid photo plant day 30 6/14 late veg and I think she looks a little sad? Using distilled w/hydroguard from the beginning, water temp 64-65, inside temp 73 dipping down to 65 overnight at times, r/o 41% and the roots are bright white. Bottles 2,3 and 4 dispensing fine with each water change 1and 2 are barely used. New unit so I have not done a ph calibration yet, planning one in next few days. Submitted a tix early on cuz I was concerned all was well then. Did find a bug flying around yesterday so working on extermination. Only other thing the pod is not “dry” but when I dab w/paper towel not really that wet either. Any input would be greatly appreciated :pray:

3 Likes

Hey @Highhopes - Thanks for the detailed information about the plant and pics! This makes it a bit easier to help.

I believe the cocopod should be dry at this stage in the grow. I would continue trying to dry it out with paper towels and a fan pointed on it.

Could you also include a picture of the plant’s main stalk? Be sure to include the area of the stalk where it starts to enter the cocopod. We will be checking for damping off.

How long has she been droopy like that? I had a plant doing the same and I decided to add another smaller air pump + stone and BOOM! the plant recovered and took off growing.

3 Likes

Will do, she’s never been extremely perky, damping off has been my fear that’s why I’ve had the fan on and I have a good amount of bubbles below, but do plan on grabbing another pump and airstone- Thanks

1 Like

So I get home 2day and dap her with the paper towel and the pod is saturated unlike ever b4. I lift the lid to find that after my weekly water change yesterday the level is to the top float, correct me if I’m wrong but I believe at this point the water level is supposed to be at the middle sensor? Not to mention my roots look like a braided cord? I raised my pod up some dropped the water level down and crossed my fingers hoping its not too late and all the abuse I just put her through doesn’t have any adverse effects. Also I did fish out a root from the water sensor compartment, but don’t really believe that was an issue at this point? Again any help/advice would be greatly appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Submit a ticket. i’m almost positive you’re water level should be at mid right now. maybe support has some insight as to why it’s not.

2 Likes

@Highhopes,

image miami5th {ChampionToMe}:

• (You Are Doing Everything Right For Your Grow): (Your Stem Does Look Like It Has A Damping Off Issue -But- With Some Recover She Should Pull Through This):

--

1 Like