First Grow GDP! (Late Vegetation)

Hi Dromar. I’m not an expert at all but recommend to extend based on the size of your plant and the posts that i’ve been following here on AG

2 Likes

I’d definitely extend until it hits the second fan

2 Likes

100% extend to top of second fan, GDP is not much of a “stretcher”.

2 Likes

Copy that will extend for a week and see how it looks after that!

1 Like

For what ever reason, she appears to be growing at a slower rate. Plan on extending 2-3 more weeks. (Going 1 week at a time is fine, just make sure you’re on top of it so she doesn’t flip before you’re ready.

Well i was trimming her quite a bit. Maybe thats why?
I just extended one week. Will keep an eye on her

1 Like

Very possibly the cause. Leave her alone until transition. Then the day before you flip perform your first major lollipop defoliation.

2 Likes

Day 61
Day 2/14 of transition
Extended late veg three weeks
Trimmed her up a couple days ago and now looking really nice!
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

My #1 nutrition bottle has barley been used. Have any of you guys noticed that before?

2 Likes

That’s usually a good sign. It means it’s only bringing the pH down a bit sometimes if it’s only using #2 bottle. The last 3 bottles are the nutrients, the first 2 are just to change the pH of the water if needed.

To be on the safe side, you can double-check the hose for any kinks.

How much of the #2 bottle have you used so far?

5 Likes

all other bottles are about 3/4 done. Im going to check the hose once lights come on.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like there isn’t a kink to me, hope it’s working out…

I would be kinda worried I’d be running out of #3 and #4 to finish the grow at this point, you have any back ups?

Grobo says that it’s enough for 1 grow, but if you end up extending flower a couple weeks I can see them running out.

3 Likes

I recently ordered some back ups! Yes i extended late veg for three extra weeks as it was growing slow. But now its looking nice :star_struck:
cant wait for it to start flowering!

1 Like

Day 71
Transition Day 12/14

Almost time for flowering stage!! :sunglasses:

Will be replacing 3 and 4 bottles soon

3 Likes

Day 77
Day 4/50 Flowering stage
It has started to flower!
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

- - -

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob):

• (ToHelpYourPlantFocusOnTheUpperBudSitesYouCouldCleanUpTheTiniGrowthBellowThe Scrog):

--

1 Like

**DAY 113 **
Flower Day 40/50

Coming out amazing!! 10 days left. Do you guys think i should extend?
Also how does flush work? Does it automatically flush for you after flower stage?

3 Likes
  • @ Dromar,

• (So The Plant Focused On Making These Smaller Flowers [-Which- Are Pretty]): (-But- They Never Developed Enough.):

• (When Your Flush Day Is On [Day One] You Will Do A [Drain/Fill] And Keep An Eye [:eye:] On Your Nutes [#3+4] Make Sure They Do Not Dispense): (Flushing Means No Nutrients): :wink:

• (#YourGrowYourCall): (YouCouldCropTheReadyOnes -And- Let The Ones At The Bottom Finish):

--

4 Likes

Just cleaned up the bottom followers! Smell is amazing :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :yum:

2 Likes