First grow 🍓 fields hybrid

Probably should clip the obvious and hope for the best. Too late to lollipop???

1 Like

Maybe not lollipop maybe just trim. But you can always see if you need to add more if it let’s you

2 Likes

Thanks again I will ponder it in the morning

1 Like

5 Likes

Day 30 of 37 flowering and one week to flush. I’m a bit overwhelmed! It’s my first grow and it’s medical hybrid auto. I did lollipop and clean the bottom a few times, but as far top is concerned, I don’t want touch it with my novice hands…thoughts

4 Likes

Personally I think its way too late to top anyway! She looks good I would leave her alone other than cleaning her up a bit more and cutting the fan leaves off considering the time you have Ieft.

1 Like

How do you cut the fan leaveas

2 Likes

Dumb question I kniw

1 Like

Place your scissors on the leaf’s steam. Follow down the stem down to the plant’s stalk and cut!

2 Likes

No question is dumb!
I use these or my hands…

https://www.grobo.io/collections/grow-supplies/products/fiskar-microtip-pruning-shear

2 Likes

Hi Bobbie I have been reluctant to take anything off the top including fan leaves because of everything you read about autos. Plus I really need to study up on my pruning skills… never grew anything before. Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for that video because I have 3 in my tent that I started a couple weeks ago. Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme. Two hybrids like in grobo and a melon OG all are auto medical.

1 Like

Stay close to the bottom on removal if your afraid. I lollipop a week before flower starts but I’m not familiar with autos.

1 Like

Ok great thank you Sebastian

2 Likes

Got these supplements for my soil, but I noticed it could also be used for hydro. I was thinking about extending little Avery another week seeing she only has 6 days left in flower and maybe add some of this stuff to the water when I do a change Wednesday… any thoughts…

2 Likes

Anyone use this I found it in amazon

1 Like

House and garden is one of the best nutes you can get … that’s what exotic genetix mike runs I’ve wanted this brand but it’s expensive for the full line

2 Likes

I bought the full line…

1 Like

Skimped on the tent and splurged on the nutes!!! After dropping cash on Grobo, I realized I was going to need more grow and fast! So I went cheap and I thought if I spent well on nutes, it would pay off in the long run… was my thinking off

2 Likes

Long as your light is good. What you running?