First grow 🍓 fields hybrid

Thanks for that video because I have 3 in my tent that I started a couple weeks ago. Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme. Two hybrids like in grobo and a melon OG all are auto medical.

1 Like

Stay close to the bottom on removal if your afraid. I lollipop a week before flower starts but I’m not familiar with autos.

1 Like

Ok great thank you Sebastian

2 Likes

Got these supplements for my soil, but I noticed it could also be used for hydro. I was thinking about extending little Avery another week seeing she only has 6 days left in flower and maybe add some of this stuff to the water when I do a change Wednesday… any thoughts…

2 Likes

Anyone use this I found it in amazon

1 Like

House and garden is one of the best nutes you can get … that’s what exotic genetix mike runs I’ve wanted this brand but it’s expensive for the full line

2 Likes

I bought the full line…

1 Like

Skimped on the tent and splurged on the nutes!!! After dropping cash on Grobo, I realized I was going to need more grow and fast! So I went cheap and I thought if I spent well on nutes, it would pay off in the long run… was my thinking off

2 Likes

Long as your light is good. What you running?

I referring to grobo

Yea Osage is right you need a good efficient penetrating light … anything over 850ppfd is wasted unless you add co2 and raise temps …

1 Like

Now I’m confused :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Sorry I was thinking about extending Grobo and adding that supplement Budx to my water Wednesday when I change it out… I have 6 days left of flowering. Doesn’t look like buds are big enough yet. When I put seed in (first grow) I had mixed my seeds up and didn’t see the generic icon in recipe setup so I picked an 85 day Indica hoping I picked my Indica seed! Well I got the hybrid. They were both auto… I bought the nutes and the supplements for my tent grow! I just thought I could use the Budx on an extended grow in my Grobo. What do you think?

You can but you might mess with the n.e.r and burn the plant also it wouldn’t be enough of a return honestly at this point I would just let the plant rock out

3 Likes

Let her rock then…thanks again

1 Like

Yeah I definitely got to upgrade the light! It came with the TopGrow kit 300 watt LED…it’s a cheap 32x32x63 I got with all the stuff included for around 350 on Amazon

2 Likes

Got start somewhere but I had just recently splurged on Grobo and operating on a disability budget. That’s my next expense

2 Likes

Use it to figuring your learning curve then progress

1 Like

Chris the rest of my nutes for the soil arrived today check it out

4 Likes

Yeah that’s sounds about right! Time wasn’t built in a day

1 Like