First grow 🍓 fields hybrid

Here is little Avery with 11 days left of flowering…

11 Likes

I would extend it if you really just 11 days away from finish she is still throwing a lot of white hairs Probky could a little more weight out of her

5 Likes

Thanks Chris that’s what I was the thinking…I put a ticket in

3 Likes

You can extend it yourself now under maintenance
Just add 7 days to the current schedule. I believe this was rolled out to all users

4 Likes

Yeah forgot I could do that thanks. I might take some of this big fan leaves off as well

2 Likes

It is an auto so there some reluctance

2 Likes

This is your first grow right? I’ll tell you honestly you’ll be happy either decision you go as your first grow. I guarantee you though you will believe you wished you’d tried it over not trying it. I did nothing the first grow just to learn. But I wish I tried more as what you do isnt that harmful to the plant and in some instances I’m sure could stress the plant and benefit the harvest too. Up to you and we support you.

4 Likes

It is my first grow Todd. I did trim the bottom twice earlier, but have been hesitant to touch the top being it an auto! I wanted to tie those big leaves back with bread ties or something as opposed to clipping…

2 Likes

I had to use the pinching method and almost snapping method. I’m not sure how autos would respond to either but you have to do it like 1 to 2 times a day for a few days to get it to stick. I found my plants grew quicker than I could keep up but mine aren’t autos.

1 Like

Probably should clip the obvious and hope for the best. Too late to lollipop???

1 Like

Maybe not lollipop maybe just trim. But you can always see if you need to add more if it let’s you

2 Likes

Thanks again I will ponder it in the morning

1 Like

5 Likes

Day 30 of 37 flowering and one week to flush. I’m a bit overwhelmed! It’s my first grow and it’s medical hybrid auto. I did lollipop and clean the bottom a few times, but as far top is concerned, I don’t want touch it with my novice hands…thoughts

4 Likes

Personally I think its way too late to top anyway! She looks good I would leave her alone other than cleaning her up a bit more and cutting the fan leaves off considering the time you have Ieft.

1 Like

How do you cut the fan leaveas

2 Likes

Dumb question I kniw

1 Like

Place your scissors on the leaf’s steam. Follow down the stem down to the plant’s stalk and cut!

2 Likes

No question is dumb!
I use these or my hands…

https://www.grobo.io/collections/grow-supplies/products/fiskar-microtip-pruning-shear

2 Likes

Hi Bobbie I have been reluctant to take anything off the top including fan leaves because of everything you read about autos. Plus I really need to study up on my pruning skills… never grew anything before. Thanks

2 Likes