First Grow Ever - White Widow

Oh yeah she’s flowering! Looking good my dude!

4 Likes

I flipped out of transition on day 19, so the app reflects that she was in transition for 18 full days.

I’ll post some current updates.

2 Likes

She’s starting to spread her wings and fly! Lots of crystals beginning to form!

5 Likes

4 Likes

The buds seem to have stopped growing and are simply changing colors at this point. Is something off?

4 Likes

@Jonathan,

- - -

@Jonathan,

• (What A Super Gorgeouse Grow You Have): {:star_struck:}:

• (Share Your Grow On Video Threw [YouTube] -Or- [FaceBook] -Or- [Twitter]):

ShareYourGrow..1~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

She’s gonna fill out!! Great job so far. The buds will swell a lot and mature. I’m psyched for you! WW is a favorite of mine and always chunks up super well in flower. :star_struck: you’re off to a killer start in flower that’s for darn sure

3 Likes

7 Likes

Trimmed this bad girl. Maybe too much…who knows? Who cares? Apparently it does look like she’s starting to get thicker than I thought she was. Can’t wait to see what she turns into in the final 20 days of the flowering stage.

5 Likes

That’s a beast for you first grow, I’d be buzzing with that :+1:t2::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I think she looks good actually!

3 Likes

Great job! I’d be psyched if I were you

2 Likes

As she is approaching the final stage, she sure is getting thirsty! Changed out her water and got a “thirsty” notification 90 minutes afterwards!

7 Likes

She’s gonna fill out sooooo well!

2 Likes

Looking like she’s stacking up nicely, got a lot of good light down through the plant!

To be honest though, I don’t think the “Plant is thirsty” is tied to anything specific, I think it just says that during the week to remind you to top off.

4 Likes

Looking so stacked!

3 Likes

I assume this is why she’s called white widow! Had no idea till the lights went out.

7 Likes

Very beautiful grow

5 Likes

I wish videos were allowed. Pictures just don’t seem to do it justice. It seems to have stopped getting any thicker than the buds are now. Been the same size for about a week. Not sure if that’s strange or not, but I assume it’s normal and they’re just maturing at this point as time passes.

Anyone have a ballpark idea how much total weight this should probably net? Doesn’t have to be exact, just a ballpark range. I’m interested because this is my first grow and I’ve been out of the game so long, there is no way I could accurately eyeball it.

10 Likes

Nah, she’ll swell a lot. Just watch. It’s gonna look like nothing happened and then one day you’ll walk in and the colas will be juicy. Leave them be in flower for a few weeks. Patience is key my friend

3 Likes