First Grow Ever - White Widow

I’ve been lurking in the shadows for months now and finally decided to post my first grow. It’s been a long process, filled with a lot of learning along the way. The number one thing I’ve learned: PATIENCE!

I’m sure my plant could’ve already been harvested at this point, and likely much taller, but I was too anxious to top and defoliate every chance I could before she was ready in most cases.

After a long road to recovery, this is where she finally stands. White Widow seeds, purchased while I was in Amsterdam.

Let me know what you think!!

7 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

She’s looking really nice :slight_smile: Very nice spread out canopy, the temps and humidity are looking good!

That’s one hell of a long veg time, 95 days? Plus early veg? Damn! But she’s goin’ good now!

7 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, my over-attentiveness to the plant early on in the lifecycle slowed the growth. I topped before she was ready, defoliated way too much (still to this day), and did a lot of things wrong in general.

To be fair though, even though this grow has extended to twice as long, the lessons I’ve learned along the way were worth it. I realized that I can read and read and read about growing, do’s and don’ts, but until you do it first hand and really understand how everything intertwines with one another, you’ll never get a warm and fuzzy for it.

Thankfully, pursuing this as a hobby and I’m just having fun learning about growing along the way!

6 Likes

That’s cool though, best way to learn is be hands on, honestly…

I think you’re all squared away now to a super healthy looking plant that’s gonna give you some nice buds! White Widow from Amsterdam… you probably got some good genetics then I would imagine! :slight_smile: Taken straight from the homeland as far as I can remember, that’s a Netherlands born strain.

Keep us updated, and welcome to the forums!

My first grow was a Candy Cane Auto (which got too big for the Grobo and I cut it down) but it had White Widow genetics in it :slight_smile: One of those classic strains… Ive never actually had to my knowledge!

4 Likes

I appreciate bud, thank you.

I’ll post some more pics as we flip into flowering phase.

Not quite sure what to expect as far as how thick the buds will become.

Any ballpark idea of how many grams you think I could expect to get out of this thing?

1 Like

Pretty early to tell, but I was just looking at the pic a few minutes ago thinking that you have some really nicely spread out and established branches that are getting a good amount of light… good amount of flowers started already too…

Time will tell… your branches are pretty strong and look like they could support some weight.

2 Likes

Shaping up nicely!

7 Likes

Nice work! That is one long grow. That sure takes a lot of patience haha. How long do you think you’ll stay in Transition?

7 Likes

Oh yeah she’s flowering! Looking good my dude!

4 Likes

I flipped out of transition on day 19, so the app reflects that she was in transition for 18 full days.

I’ll post some current updates.

2 Likes

She’s starting to spread her wings and fly! Lots of crystals beginning to form!

5 Likes

4 Likes

The buds seem to have stopped growing and are simply changing colors at this point. Is something off?

4 Likes

@Jonathan,

- - -

@Jonathan,

• (What A Super Gorgeouse Grow You Have): {:star_struck:}:

• (Share Your Grow On Video Threw [YouTube] -Or- [FaceBook] -Or- [Twitter]):

ShareYourGrow..1~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

She’s gonna fill out!! Great job so far. The buds will swell a lot and mature. I’m psyched for you! WW is a favorite of mine and always chunks up super well in flower. :star_struck: you’re off to a killer start in flower that’s for darn sure

3 Likes

7 Likes