First grow Chronic Ryder auto

Chronic Ryder by seedsman is what I have for my first grow! The seed seemed to have gotten trapped under the coco so I removed the extra coco from over the seed! I have been reading a lot of your guys posts while waiting on my unit to ship ! It’s finally here and I can’t wait to grow with you guys! I’ve seen a lot of good support and just friendly conversation on here very respectful ! Awesome ! I will be updating the grow often now that it has sprouted ! Any first thoughts ? Yay

13 Likes

Welcome and I’m on day 8 myself…GDP from Canuks…find you a mini fan if dont own 1 already and keep an eye on that pump

1 Like

I will look about a mini fan. What do you mean about the pump ? Thanks.

Just look up threads about them here so you can judge if you may need an external or not…but many have them I do myself

I think he’s talking about the air pump and ensuring the bubbler is running and oxygenating your water. You should be able to hear it making small bubble pop noises :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seedling is looking pretty good and coming along! If you peek under the white lid do you see any white roots emerging from the cocopod? Is the cocopod damp to the touch, it should be!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply ! I will update the post with a new pic shortly BUT! I’m worried about something ! Just today the first root came out of the coco pod ! But I noticed that bottle number five went from none dispensed it looked Like to like a tenth of it used just since yesterday or the day before ! Is this normal ?

Bubbler seems to be bubbling pretty good and coco pod seems moist !

1 Like

4 Likes

Yes that is normal, what type of water are you using?

I am using distilled water from Whole Foods ! May need to look into a distiller eventually as the grobo tends to be pretty thirsty !

1 Like

Here’s an interesting story on the “Low Ryder” strain. Very cool history.

3 Likes

Wow! I had no idea how much history this strain had ! Nice find ! Makes me even more excited to grow!

2 Likes

Absolutely, it’s crazy how these 2 guys hustled over this strain. The beginning of the auto seed history. Very cool!

1 Like

@Charles_420 you’re missing the clear protection barrier inside you tank. It’s a clear piece of plexi that protects your water / drain and fill sensors from roots.

2 Likes

Very cool! I also have a pack of chronic Ryder that I picked up. I decided to start my first grow with Royal Dwarf from royal queen seeds. I’m on day 4 of germ so for nothings popped but I thought I would start a thread when it does :slight_smile: I’m excited to see how yours does! I also have Black Haze, StarRyder from Dutch passion, northern lights auto from RQS, blueberry auto from seedsman, and a couple others I can’t remember :tipping_hand_man:t4:

3 Likes

Loving my distiller, beats the hell out of lugging jugs home from the store!

Check it out:

Most Convenient Water Distiller is Lightweight with Easy-Fill Reservoir Amazon.com: Most Convenient Water Distiller is Lightweight with Easy-Fill Reservoir: Kitchen & Dining

4 Likes

How does it look installed I’m not sure where it goes I do have that peice though!

Awesome ! I will look into your grow as well!

Are any filters or consumables required for this unit?