First grow Chronic Ryder auto

Requires an “infrared material” pre-filter (lasts 6 months) and a carbon post-filter (lasts 30 days). I bought 1 year worth of replacements after I received my unit and found it to be satisfactory. They were inexpensive and shipped quickly.

1 Like

Feasible! :metal:t3:

seems to be growing faster now ! It’s still sideways should I be concerned? Just bought a mini fan !

3 Likes

What is the acceptable temperature and RH range for a grow in the grobo? I have a sensor but don’t know what’s good and what’s bad

2 Likes

From what I’ve read, in my opinion. 20 - 30 degrees temp. 20 - 22 degrees water temp and 40 - 60% RH. Flowering usually requires 40% RH. I stand corrected if wrong! :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Make sure you add hydroguard or Maryjane. Learnt from my mistake. :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

She’s fine, I had the same issue. Let her fight her way up. Temp RH info here:

5 Likes

growing more everyday !

5 Likes

Looking great :+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Just today I noticed a few small brown/red spots on the leaves ! It started on the tip of one leaf but now looks like there’s more! What could this be ?

Hard to see in the pictures but here it is

4 Likes

Is it only on the two lowest leaves?

Check your roots.

1 Like

Just got home from work ! I don’t see any on the new growth but it’s definitely spreading to those bottom leaves ! I checked the roots they look white and healthy? I grew in soil once (unsuccessfully) and the plant showed these red/brown dots as well! Would love to solve the mystery once and for all ! Uploading pictures right now !

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

It looks a bit worse in person I guess maybe wait to see what happens

2 Likes

Roots look good, submit a support ticket, after all, it is part of the cost of purchasing a Grobo. Let them help!

1 Like