First Grow- Chem Squeezy (day 19)

Just set up my Grobo, and started my first grow. My seeds got stuck at customs, so had to make a last minute trip to a seed bank in Denver so I wouldn’t have to wait.

Chem Squeezy- Freeworld genetics. 8 week flowering of what I think is an Indica- so I just went with the generic Indica recipe. Didnt see anything about what is supposed to happen with the machine, but fans are off which is good (day 1)- seems like light is staying for at least a while.

Pics of Grobo and seed packaging below. Let me know if anyone has seen this strain before!

9 Likes

Day 7/10 of germination. Still waiting for some life.

1 Like

Hey @Sandycamel,
Maybe take a peak in a day or two if you still don’t see anything-

3 Likes

Did some digging around and then put it back in the hole. On day 9/10 ish of germination. Does this look about right or should I make any tweaks?

Thanks everyone!!!

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t have picked it up like that, but I’m not sure if that’s going to pop. It looks brown just below the seed hat, and it doesn’t appear to be opening up either,it should be

3 Likes

probably best to scrap and start over then. Might soak seed overnight before this time. @Stephen Can the cocoa pods be re-used as well, or do I need to swap that out too?

1 Like

I used my coco pod when my seed didn’t pop and the second one came through just fine. Make sure the environment is warm. I feel like that might have been it, to chilly for the wee one in the coco pod.

That’s why I germ mine outside of the Grobo in a warm spot, on top of the fridge, for me it was in my bathroom with the door shut, was like a small sauna in there at times when the heat comes on lol. But that did the trick for me. I mean before the Grobo I always germed the way I do, just worked so why switch for me anyway

2 Likes

thanks for the tip @Russel_Richardson . I started a new seed, so hopefully I will have better luck this time around.

It’s been cold in CO so trying to get tEmp above 69

2 Likes

@Sandycamel,

((#RIP)): :sob: ((#IFeelYourPain)): :sob: ((#SorryForYourLoss)): :sob:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=rip

--

:sob::cry:

emoji-excited..--

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :green_thumb:

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

(ClickHere):

--

((#ExcitementIsReal)):

--

--

:wave::wink:

Growing with clones

Grobo will be adding clone recipes to the app. Did you know that you can grow from seed or from a rooted clone? A clone is a cutting from a mature cannabis plant that can be replanted

--

:herb::herb: :groboone: :green_thumb:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

(You have a PH Imbalance):

((#YourLeavesAreTalking)): :brown_circle: =

((#PHprobe)): ((#PHsensor)):

(SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou):
(ShareThisTopicWithThem):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets::point_down:

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

(YouDidSaveHer): :green_thumb:

--

:green_thumb:

4 Likes

First signs of life coming from the pod. 2nd times the charm I guess. #germination

3 Likes

Nice!:+1::+1:

1 Like

Just ordered my GP and was wondering if you have to start with seed or can I use a plant

1 Like

If you mean your grobo, yes you can use a seed or a clone.

2 Likes

Awesome. And my bad I did mean my GB (Grobo) I’m so excited I can hardly wait.

3 Likes

I’m excited for you, keep us in the loop!

2 Likes

Day 12: pics of where I’m at right now. Day 12

7 Likes

She looks to be right on schedule :+1:

2 Likes

If you can at all try and get the humidity up a bit, if not don’t worry about it, she looks healthy as can be, nice long taproot. Try not to “look under the hood” now that you know the root is there, unless you see a problem up top. Roots hate the light :+1:

1 Like

Day 19. Roots are coming in nice. Plants a bit droopy but looks like she’s coming along ok

6 Likes

You’re going to want to check and make sure your air stone is producing bubbles. It should be on all the time. From the root picture I don’t see many in your reservoir. If it’s not making bubbles submit a ticket to support. support@grobo.io

2 Likes