First Grow- Chem Squeezy (day 19)

just the angle of the photo- air stone is still working. Thanks for looking out though! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem probably a PH issue like silver mentioned

2 Likes

Day 21. Still droopy but coming in. Haven’t removed any part of plant yet. Top.of Cocopod is still kind of wet. Hoping that doesn’t cause issues. All in all it seems like she is growing well. Going to try to get temperature up a few degrees higher as well

3 Likes

The two damaged leaves need to be removed because they are curled right over your coco pod that needs to dry out on the top to avoid dampening off and mold.

2 Likes

DAY 23

-please note I am have using recharge and advanced nutrition revive, which I believe alters the root color a little bit.

I also got rid of 2 leaves per @Bplatinum9 's suggestion.

6 Likes

Looking very healthy and have begun to stretch! Now keep those roots in the dark so they stay healthy!
Great job! :eyes::seedling::+1:

2 Likes

Day 26:

Coming along nice. May do more trimming. Thinking about removIng those two bottom leaves that are now touching the ground. overall, Looking good on top

5 Likes

Good call, go for it! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Is it time to top?

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like your on the fifth node just yet.

Important & Helpful Definitions

• Node – A node is the place where a fan leaf attaches to the stem. With seedlings it’s almost always a pair of leaves, though with clones it you may see just one leaf at the node. In this manifold tutorial we’re only dealing with seedlings, so when talking about the “3rd node” for example, it means the 3rd pair of leaves from the base. A fan leaf has serrated edges, so don’t count the first two round cotyledon leaves when counting nodes.
  • Growth tip – a part of the plant that is growing new stems and leaves. When a growth tip is exposed to light and air, it will start growing. If the growth tip grows tall enough to reach the top of the plant, it’s often called a “cola” or “top”
3 Likes

thanks for the info @Bplatinum9 . I may be close, as I removed 4 leaves so far at 2 levels, so assuming you count those levels, it may be at #5

1 Like

Before you top it just lift your leaves and take a pic from underneath so we can help you count the nodes if that helps!

1 Like

Day 30. Tried to get some under pics of the nodes

2 Likes

Day 32. Looks like it’s time to snip the top and she’s right around 5 nodes. What do you think @Bplatinum9 @Stephen

5 Likes

Yep! She’s ready! Go for it!

1 Like

awesome. Thanks! just topped her off.

2 Likes

Day 33. She is Looking good still. Thinking about getting rid of the 2 bottom fan leaves.

2 Likes

Day 37:

4 Likes

Day 39: day 1/14 transition.

How’s she look? On track or should I try and extend a stage, remove some leaves etc? Let me know your opinions. Thanks!!!

3 Likes

She needs to be in late veg a lot longer!

2 Likes