First grow Bubblelicious need help!

Hi all,

I haven’t posted yet, but I’ve been meaning to. It’s day 13 with my feminized bubblelicious (we call her bubby) grow. Week 1 was great, everything looked good. I’ve been getting nervous lately. The leaves are yellowing and when I open the grobo it feels dry in there.
I’ve drained and refilled the water, the water is as high as the hose will allow.

Here’s how she looks:

The pod was so dry and I got super nervous so I dipped it in some distilled water.

Any advice or pointers are appreciated!

Thank you,

-dan k.

2 Likes

Welcome. Make sure the air stone is making bubbles. Should be on 24/7.

2 Likes

Thanks Kevin. The air stone is making bubbles. Does this look like the right amount of bubbles?

1 Like

Bubbles aren’t needed until their are roots which is over a week usually two. Nothing wrong with that plant. Those leaves eventually die.

2 Likes

Why is your air hose bubbling on the side? Is it connected to the air stone at the bottom of the reservoir?
If your using your own stone you may wish to center it to make sure all your roots are getting air.

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo nothing wrong with that plant

3 Likes

That’s what I said. Glad you agree

2 Likes

I thought it was the bubbles though that kept the coco pod moist during this stage, no?

5 Likes

Yes your right

3 Likes

Thanks everybody.

Is there a grobo video that walks through how the different components of the unit work together? I’m a complete noob and that would be super helpful.

Honestly, i only heard about the stone when i got nervous about the plant and searched the forum. Did it come pre-installed with the unit? it’s only on the side cause that’s where it was when I got it. What’s the optimal layout/positioning for it?

Bottom center to disperse bubbles and thus oxygen evenly

3 Likes

@dank,

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

--

:wave::wink:

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

@dank,

(Your Bubbler doesn’t look like it is fully connected to the airstone as @Bplatinum9 has noticed): (Did you ever fix this issue to save your ‘poor bubby’)?: (We need to get a working Bubbler going): (You can buy one if you need to for a fix):

--

:sos:

((#FewThatWasClose)): :woozy_face:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart::droplet:

2 Likes

Thanks all. Moving the air stone to the middle did the trick. I opened it today and it was moist in there. That hadn’t been the case before.

4 Likes