First Grow 🌱Blue Dream Auto grow (Day 6)

Hello Everyone!

This is my first time growing devils lettuce. I wanted to post a picture of my plant which is on day 6 of germination. Please let me know if everything looks good so far from the pictures. I’d appreciate all the help I can get during this grow. Thanks!

4 Likes

10% rh is incredibly low. Plant won’t be able to grow/breathe at that low a level. Bump it up to at least 50%, I prefer 65-75 throughout veg

2 Likes

Thanks, I went ahead and put a mini humidifier inside the Grobo for now. Let’s see what happens. In the mean time, do you recommend a better humidifier?

2 Likes

Better, yes and not on the inside!!! You will more than likely have condensation buildup in the unit, and that water is gonna want to go somewhere…down. There are a bunch of electrical components in the bottom of the unit, you could end up fkn up your unit!! That would be a bummer. Get a taotronics programmable humidifier and place outside of grobo :+1::v:

2 Likes

Yep that’s basically the one I have only mines black. I’d suggest black, just in case you might want to use it in a tent setup in the future. White reflects light, black absorbs it.

As far as the little one goes, I’d just have it running behind the machine at the fan vents until the other one arrives.:+1::v:

2 Likes

Sounds good! I put the humidifier on a magnetic rack at the fans. Hopefully the little one will keep my plant alive for the time being. I should have the other humidifier within a day or so. Thanks again for your help!

5 Likes

I also hope you can get rid of that glowing light. It’ll hermi her out when she’s supposed to be sleeping in the dark :+1::v::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I managed to turn it off hahaha :joy::man_facepalming:t2: man I have a lot to learn!

4 Likes

Gotta give you some macgyver props for that back handed setup! image

3 Likes

@Rx-78-2,

First Grow

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

--

((#Stages)): :1234:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/stages-in-a-grow-cycle/1740/3?u=silvergrobo

--

((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=youtubevideo%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

((#SomeReads)): :open_book::wink:

Your completely right: Is your coco-pod dry at the bottom?: Looks like you should put in a Ticket:

https://support.grobo.io

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

You can bring it back to either Early Veg: or to Late Veg: (Transition is way off):

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

2 Likes

I ordered the humidifier, it will be here tomorrow! I checked the RH and it’s still 10% :poop::joy:. Anyways, do you guys have any recommendations for dehumidifiers (in the case my humidity actually rises :laughing:), a good hygrometer (preferably with WiFi so I can check it on the go), and I might need a water chiller in the future unfortunately. My water temperature is 71° f, which I believe should lower when the fans kick on right?

1 Like

I’ve got my chiller at 64f so ur not too far off.

1 Like

The new humidifier came in yesterday, I have it set to 70%rh. Current humidity in the Grobo is 62%. Thanks again for the help

2 Likes

Day 10 Water temp seems high to me, I have a bottle of hydro guard on hand just in case I need it.

![image|281x499]
(upload://q9qWMtutDFGLbYAxLNdUkS3x5Bd.jpeg)

2 Likes

That is high indeed. I would add next feeding, and probably keep it in regular rotation :+1::v:

4 Likes

Roots do look ok tho but I second the hydroguard

2 Likes

Day 5/14 of Early Vegetation. What do you guys think? I feel like the plant should have grown larger by this point.

5 Likes

Day 25 Blue Dream Auto. Early Veg just ended and I thought it would switch too late veg but instead went too transition day(1/14). Is that normal? Or should I be concerned? :grimacing:

3 Likes

That’s the next stage for autoflower. You can go back a stage, looks like it’s still in veg. It will start growing quickly soon.

4 Likes