First Grow - AK 47 Auto - HARVESTED

Looks good otherwise, I would point those fans directly up the canopy to help reduce mold risk and stimulate bud growth.

2 Likes

Ok guys here is another update. She is really starting to fatten up the bud sites. How many more weeks 2-3? Day 76 Flower 38/46 (extended flower 7 days twice)

Should I try to trim up more leaves? If so, which ones? Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo, @SWSVIC, @SilverGrobo, @Bplatinum9, how does she look ? I had to do some major supercropping as you can see!

3 Likes

She really overgrew on you bud, not sure there is much more you can do other than continue to try and keep it from burning up (if burns get bad just chop the cola a few inches below the burn, it is wasted energy as the buds will be worthless), perhaps daily water top offs to be sure she always has plenty to drink/cool down. Think you’re going to just have to take what you get on this one and know that that next time you must flip to transition earlier. I’m going to go on record and say Autos are not a good fit for the grobo, too many variables in their growth.

1 Like

Yeah I think she has finally stopped growing taller. The heights of the buds and light burn seems to be somewhat under control. A few leaves were burned but I trimmed those. Hopefully she turns out alright! A lot of the bud sites are looking mighty fine!

In the pics you can see the grobo support racks, hooks, and green tie downs all trying to control the height! She’s an auto so I couldn’t control the growth stages.

2 Likes

Auto recipes don’t allow you to control when you flip to transition?

I guess you can move the recipe into the various stages but the timing of the lights doesn’t change with an auto recipe. It seems to stay at 18/6 regardless of the stage.

I did follow the Grobo recipe for AK-47 Auto but the seeds were from ILGM so breeder unknown

3 Likes

Got you, I did not know that, the unit must just adjust the “temperature”/color of the light.

She could definitely use some defoliating, which also will help stop the stretch.

1 Like

can you keep it under a scrog or canopy to keep it about an inch or more away from the light? bend and pinch if you need too.
Stress at this point is ok.

4 Likes

yeah man I will continue the efforts! Thank you for the advice!

2 Likes

Have you tried dropping the coco pod in the tank?
That will give you the space you need.
If you can’t I would recommend pulling your supports so that the plant parts in the middle and lines the walls of the grobo, this will keep it out of direct light so that it can finish up without burning.

3 Likes

Yes, I have pushed the cocopod through the lid. She’s moving along and getting bigger and bigger at the bud sites.

Most of the hairs are white still and the trichs still look clear. Do you think I have another 2-3 weeks before I harvest or flush? When is it the right time to switch from Flower stage to Flush stage?

Advice appreciated! Thanks!

2 Likes

What’s your recipe suggest it stay in flowering time for?

@Todd.grobo The recipe called for 32 days in flower, 10 days flush. I extended flower 14 days already. It is now at Day 42/46 Flower. Overall Day 80. This is an auto. Thinking I may need to extend flower at least another 7 days. Thoughts?

5 Likes

I would agree with your assessment

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo FYI your emojis come out super huge when u post stuff? Might be an error for your font in this forum?

2 Likes