First Grobo Grow

:ox::birthday: Update

Gave Her A Light Trim Today To Let Some Light Into The Bottom.

Also Removed A Couple Of Bud Sites Along The Very Bottom, Just Because They Are So Small, And Low…
I Really Want What I Leave On, To Thicken!

5 Likes

Looks good! I usually leave about 12” of growth below the highest point of growth at the tops/main budsites. I believe that this way the buds will really swell. My last grow I did not remove enough lower growth and my buds paid the price. Live and learn tho!

With that said all genetics are different. This one had a hell of a stretch! Maybe leave 15” of growth from the top?

4 Likes

She Doin Super Well, Noticed The Apex Cola A Little Too Close To The Light In My Opinion, So This Happened… :grin:
What Y’all Think?

3 Likes

Should be solid right there. You want it right around the white box :+1::+1::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

After Bending The Branches, They Stood Up The Very Next Day!! :muscle: :palm_tree:

4 Likes

Didn’t Realize How Long It Has Been Since I Updated… So Here Are Some New Shots.:face_with_monocle:

These Are The Clones I Cut From Her

Thanks For Lookin… :grin:

4 Likes

Nice. Can’t wait to see the finished product!

3 Likes

Today Is The Last Day Of Flower On The Schedule… Was Thinking Of Lettin Her Roll Into Flush And Doin A Two Week Flush With 2 Water Changes… What You Think?? @OrionsCeiling @Poorboy082 @haze @FireGuy @Todd.grobo

5 Likes

I can see the tricomes are cloudy I don’t see any Amber at all but I would like a better and clearer picture of the tricoms

3 Likes

I agree with more trich pics, but also I still see a lot of white hairs…not sure she’s ready for flush yet.

3 Likes

The Judges Have Spoken

These Are All From Lowers.

5 Likes

@FireGuy @Poorboy082

She Will Also Stay In Flush For TWO Weeks…
So She Will Continue To Ripen…

2 Likes

I would let her go into flush and let her ripen. Shes close

6 Likes

@Todd.grobo … Yeah, That Two Week Flush Is What Was Throwin My Time Off…
Thank You!!

5 Likes

Ive done 25 days in flush. Use what you need. Shes so close id check everyday at this point

5 Likes

Yup! Good advice @Todd.grobo looks like great shmoke upon ya @KleanRipz

5 Likes

Oh, Mann… I Chopped Her Down…
No Cutting Of Any Sort…
Just Seperated Branches And Hang Dry.
She Doin Her Thang In The GROBO Now…
Didn’t Get A Wet Weight, But Will Update After I Dry Her Out Nicely…

4 Likes

Ok, So Dried Gor Two Days, Whole Plant… Trimmed It Today… WOW :clap: Sticky Hands…
Smell Is Sweet Greezzy Kushinness!!!

Better Pics Coming Soon, Dry Weight As Well…

5 Likes

@KleanRipz,

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Alright… Sorry For The DELAYED Reply… I Got A Total Of 42g On That Beefcake Plant. SOOOOOO Frosty It Is Impossible To Not Get STICKY. Smells Greasy, Sweet, Chocolate, Berries… I Did Over Dry A Bit But The Bugs Are DENSE And FROSTED!!

The Two Beefcake Cuts I Took From This Plant Are Doin AMAZING As Well… BTW…

I’ll Post A Few Pics Soon.

6 Likes