First Grobo Grow

Hi… Just Got My Grobo 9 Days Ago… So, Friggin Excited!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Had Seeds On Hand. So, Immediately Popped One In…

Set Up Was Pretty Easy; Although Connection Can Be Spotty At Times. Guessing That’s Because I Have It Kinda Far From Reuter… Not A Problem So Far…

Love It…

Seed Popped 4-5th Day. Today Is Day 9.:grin::grin:

BeefCake :ox::birthday: Is The Strain, Used Generic Indica Recipe…

Let’s See How It Goes…:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

Nice! Welcome to AG and hope you enjoy your Grobo :slight_smile:

Looks like your plant is off to a great start! Good call on starting the pod up higher imo, lot of issues recently… looks like you’ve done a little research

7 Likes

Yeah, I Tried To Look Around At A Bunch Of Grows And Take In All The Advice In The Comments.

One Thing I Noticed Is People Adding Their Own Steps Or Chems…

I’m Gunna Try And Keep It Simple And Not Mess With Their Process…

I Have Done A Couple Of Outdoor Grows, Nothing Fancy At All… Just Water And Sun, But This Should Be Interesting To Say The Least!!

4 Likes

Using only the Grobo nutrients is pretty standard, some people here do the same.

I would suggest though, keep an eye around the Late Vegetation period, sometimes it’s best to let your plant extend at that stage to get a better base for flower. Grobo usually recommends vegging up to the 2nd fan level inside to have best results

5 Likes

Alright… :grin::grin: Day 11, Day One Early Veg… :seedling:

4 Likes

Looking good my friend I am also on day 11 both our looking the same I got gorilla glue auto in mine can’t wait to see the final !! Your only using Distilled water right

5 Likes

Yeah, Just Straight Gallons Of Distilled. :droplet::droplet:

Me And You Both!! I’m Stuuupid Excited!!

4 Likes

So Far… So Good!!

5 Likes

Hello There!

3 Likes

Ok…:expressionless:

So, I Opened Up The Door And Thought Ooh Pretty!:heart_eyes:

Looked Up Close To Admire My Lil Baybay🌱

And Then :fearful: :cold_sweat: :scream:

The Spot Where The Root Meets The Pod Was Startin To Get A Lil Dark…:persevere::tired_face::pensive:

Still Not BAD! I Raised The Pod More! I Riped Off A Bunch Of The Pod It Self… As To Expose The Area A Bit And Allow Air Flow… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Uuuuuuuggghh… :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:
The Roots Aren’t Lookin Very Pretty!:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

3 Likes

What are your water temps? Do you use hydroguard?

3 Likes

Turned On The Grobo And Let It Run… That’s It.

2 Likes

About 80 in The Room But Gets Colder

2 Likes

Your temp variations can effect your plant growth. 80 is pushing it for cannabis, but some strains like it hot. 72F/~22C is ideal w/ 60% humidity.
A hygrometer would definitely benefit you. If only Grobo would release the analytics that they have on your grow space…

3 Likes

Lookin Better Today…
Got A Tiny Bit Of Spotting But Think We Good!!

5 Likes

I got spots too

4 Likes

Spots in early veg seem to be normal in the Grobo at this stage

3 Likes

Yeah, Been Seeing That In MOST Grows.:thinking:

4 Likes

Quick Update… Lookin Good… Nice And Chunky.

4 Likes